The mkiv Supra Owners Club

South East Meet- 11th January 2004- 2PM

Supragal

Can anyone who intends to meet at the M3 Winchester services post their name up on this thread here - http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15720. We will be coming past that way (after meeting at Fleet services) down the M3, and will stop in to pick people up if they are going to be there (about 1.45pm). If no-one's going to be there, then we'll just head straight for S'oton.

Cheers, J :cool:

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2pm Leisure World car park. All details are here. Nearly 100 names down now!

Please note...

The organisers of this event can/will not be held responsible for persons attending this meet, or the actions of persons attending this meet, or for any damage to or loss of personal property during this meet. By attending this meet you accept full responsibility for your actions and you agree to indemnify the organisers from any claims arising as a result of you or your actions.

Originally posted by mawby

2pm Leisure World car park. All details are here. Nearly 100 names down now!

Please note...

The organisers of this event can/will not be held responsible for persons attending this meet, or the actions of persons attending this meet, or for any damage to or loss of personal property during this meet. By attending this meet you accept full responsibility for your actions and you agree to indemnify the organisers from any claims arising as a result of you or your actions.

i will be a good boy for that day only :D

Originally posted by whitesupraboy2

MMEEEOOOWWWWW, ur all so cruel!!! one day my NA will beat a TT, sure its gonna have to blow up or have a problem for me to beat it,but one day this will happen :p :D

Don't sweat it mate. Im a N/A man aswell. Suprastore.com do a single turbo conversion kit for the N/A. It works out at about £3000 (complete kit) plus fitting. That will take your Supe to about 400bhp. Im seriously thinking about purchasing next year. :)

Originally posted by millhouse

yes :)

OOOOOOPS, sorry millhouse, completely forgot you there :twak: me on Sunday :D

Ok where do you want to meet, I'm meeting Jamin near Bitterne and then driving over to Woolston to pickup JohnK and then down to Ocean Village to pickup p00t........over to you matey :)

Oh and welcome back by the way, haven't seen you for a while :)

Originally posted by Jive

OOOOOOPS, sorry millhouse, completely forgot you there :twak: me on Sunday :D

Ok where do you want to meet, I'm meeting Jamin near Bitterne and then driving over to Woolston to pickup JohnK and then down to Ocean Village to pickup p00t........over to you matey :)

Oh and welcome back by the way, haven't seen you for a while :)

Bitterne would be ok

i have been away for 3 weeks

Originally posted by #1 Adam

Don't sweat it mate. Im a N/A man aswell. Suprastore.com do a single turbo conversion kit for the N/A. It works out at about £3000 (complete kit) plus fitting. That will take your Supe to about 400bhp. Im seriously thinking about purchasing next year. :)

Dont do it just to beat us lot though, nothing wrong with the NA, my views have been changed, feels a little be more refined than my TT, like sometimes, not often, but I dont want to be thrown down each road, so really nice to just sit back, but then the NA above 5000 revs, then she really gets going..............Guess what car Im coming in this Sunday.......????

We still good for the Winchester services around the 13:30 mark I think it was. I have to get it sorted it seems Clair has been posting some buffooooooon remarks, without reading everything first.........

Originally posted by paul_y3k

anyone thought to let the magazines in on this ? Banzai perhaps (Runs and hides)

I was thinking the very same thing! Sounds like a great idea.

Ooooooohhhh, better go and get my hair done and get a new outfit........;)

mental note to self......think before you post.:p

Originally posted by Jive

Adam, where about are you in Southampton? Jamin, JohnK and p00t are gonna do a mini convoy round Southampton and cruise into Leisure World earlier than 2pm, wanna join in?

I'd love to mate cheers, my supes still in primer at the mo, so im going to be coming up in a Suzuki Vitara. Don't think it would look the part in between a load of Supra's!.....Next time im a definate :D

Originally posted by millhouse

Bitterne would be ok

i have been away for 3 weeks

Ok, as I don't really know Bitterne at all I'm going on what Jamin has just said, how about meeting in the carpark at the back of Sainsburys?

I'll be following as per usual :D

Originally posted by Ashley Willis

Dont do it just to beat us lot though, nothing wrong with the NA, my views have been changed, feels a little be more refined than my TT, like sometimes, not often, but I dont want to be thrown down each road, so really nice to just sit back, but then the NA above 5000 revs, then she really gets going..............Guess what car Im coming in this Sunday.......????

We still good for the Winchester services around the 13:30 mark I think it was. I have to get it sorted it seems Clair has been posting some buffooooooon remarks, without reading everything first.........

I wouldn't do it for my delicate ego or anything....honest:p Na on a serious note im quite impressed with the N/A's performance. The cars still new to me so im happy just cruising at the mo....just checking the breeze. Once I can tame the beast (RWD) I will step up and acquire some boost.

Originally posted by #1 Adam

I'd love to mate cheers, my supes still in primer at the mo, so im going to be coming up in a Suzuki Vitara. Don't think it would look the part in between a load of Supra's!.....Next time im a definate :D

God I'm crap at remembering things, forgot your car was in primer stage, shame but will be better for next time :)

See you there in the Vitara :D

Originally posted by Steve W2

I was thinking the very same thing! Sounds like a great idea.

Ooooooohhhh, better go and get my hair done and get a new outfit........;)

mental note to self......think before you post.:p

thing is i wouldn't even know how to inform them. I'm just the ideas man someone else can make it reality :)