The mkiv Supra Owners Club

South East Meet- 11th January 2004- 2PM

Supragal

Possible bad news, we're not going to be the only ones at Leisure world. Taken from some pug site.

Ok people seemed to be enough interest so lets make it happen

Sunday 11th January 2004

Meeting in Leisure world carpark at 2pm

Map for where it is HERE

If you know how to get to west quay shopping centre then you know how to get there! Opposite staples

Hope to see you all there!

List in the other post:

1. Xtreme

2. DAZGTI

3. ads_xsi

4. andy306

5. Sam

6. Crowder

7. Neil1305

8. Benji 306

9. quiksilver-iow

10. BAJA HDI

11. stu345

12. Leon

13. 206xy

14. Neil Chalton (stripped out and on 15s )

doubt Neil will be there stripped on on 15's So please alter if necessary

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Supragal

I would imagine there will be a 20% either way on the numbers. Weather, forgetting etc will all play a part.

Forgetting.....i doubt that will happen!!! i cant wait! i was browsing a local cruising forum of mine and news has spread everywhere someone on the forum posted a thread saying 'Big Jap meet this sunday MUST LOOK'

someone save me a space! :p

Southampton lads get there at 1:45 save half the car park! ;)

Originally posted by whitesupraboy2

Southampton lads get there at 1:45 save half the car park! ;)

I was thinking about getting there earlier. Have spoke with Jamin and JohnK [will text p00t later] about this and was thinking about cruising over to Jamin, then cruising to JohnK, then cruise to p00t and then cruise to Leisure World to setup camp, maybe get there about 1.15 - 1.30pm, how does that sound?

LOL .... 14 Pugs vs 100 or so big bhp Jap machines! They'll probably run away in shame or start begging us for P/X on their cars or something!

It is a big carpark though ... We should be cool :cool:

Possibly even worth calling up Leisure World and informing them in advance. That way we may be able to reserve an area within the carpark, plus the added bonus of coming across as a polite and well-orgnised club to the owners (for future meets! :p) ?

Cheers, J :cool:

Originally posted by Steve W2

What time are the B'mth crew meeting at the Angel again?:conf:

Are we getting there early on the the same time as everyone else?:baa:

Well ill get there for bout 25 past 1, i guess then we leave dead on half past...... please all remember it does take a while to fill up a supra

:p not directed at anyone!lol

we should get there bout 5 to 2 or dead on 2

Originally posted by blackmax

I'll be there Dude...

With me wife and kid... so i'll be going slow.. but ya don't have to wait.. it's cool.. see if I care.. haha.. JUST SAVE ME A SPOT..!!

No, thats cool. TBH from past meets/convoys everyones well behaved, no point in attracting attention for the wrong reason or spoiling everyones elses fun. Obviously theres a certain amount of play!! :)

Originally posted by dangerous brain

but its so so true LOL!!!!!

We couldn't keep up even if we wanted to!!

Thats why the N/A has gotta go.

Great ill be the only NA in bournemouth i wont be able to pick on any supras!Ohh by way saw u last weekend going on to dual carriageway off fleetsbridge, was gonna give chase as could of gone home that way but got caught by traffic lights:sly: