The mkiv Supra Owners Club

F1 2022!!!!!

Annabella

So Perez to win in Baku for me unless Red bull play the different strategy please move over game 

The Mercs look awful and Hamiltons a mile off but saying that the on board with Leclerc looks pretty bad too 

Feel for Schumacher but think his days are numbered and DR really needs to find his mojo or i can see him going too 

Edited by Dnk (see edit history)

55 minutes ago, Swampy442 said:

Russel on slicks in Q3 😄

I know!! Anyone could see the standing water at turns 1-2, guess you have to gamble, but he was faster than Lewis in all sessions, could have ended up 2nd or 3rd if he'd stayed on inters. Shame for him.

• Like 1

Got to feel for Leclerc 

Could be good for us though with Leclerc Perez and Russell lower down than they should be 

Fair play to Alonso to get 2nd but still 6 tenths off and the rest way off Max's pole

Schumacher in 6th is good but 2 secs off the pace !!!  

3 hours ago, Dnk said:

Got to feel for Leclerc 

Could be good for us though with Leclerc Perez and Russell lower down than they should be 

Fair play to Alonso to get 2nd but still 6 tenths off and the rest way off Max's pole

Schumacher in 6th is good but 2 secs off the pace !!!  

The joy of the rain, always mixes things up and lots of cars out of position which should make for an interesting race which is what we want. Brave decision form Russell to try the slicks yesterday, high risk high reward that didn't pay off. 

4 minutes ago, Swampy442 said:

LeClerc will have to be so careful today early on, the last thing needs is to tangle with a slower and and DNF again

But he needs to clear the field quickly if he's to have any chance of a podium finish which I do think is possible. Lots of overtaking opportunities at this track! If you are a betting person, I think a punt on Leclerc to be on the podium is a good shout. I would be surprised if Hamilton can stay in the top 6 if I am honest given the speed deficit they have on the straights.

1 hour ago, Style said:

How did Sainz not win that? Fresh tyres, right behind Max and couldn't even get a sniff in. I guess his time will come but that was a great opportunity.

It was close racing, max was quicker in the second sector to create enough of a gap to negate drs zones later, the rb also has a good top speed. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...