The mkiv Supra Owners Club

F1 2022!!!!!

Annabella

Rumour (press) says he signed a pre contract with McLaren, but some poor PR sod at Alpine is getting the sack! Also rumour says he was wanted by Williams and he said no.

Danny Ric will leave F1 in my opinion. Hes not been the same/not had the car/not had the luck for a while now and he could get greater success elsewhere 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dnk said:

Rumors that Schumacher will be leaving HAAS 

My money would be with Alfa Romeo with a view that when the time is right progressing to Ferrari. Sainz has made a lot of mistakes this year so could be let go in 2024 when his contract is up.

I'd heard they'd halted contract negotioations with one another but that was more to do with the fact that the Aston seat has been filled by Alonso. Schumacher hasn't realistically got anywhere to go now so Haas seem happy to squeeze his renewal out a little longer and knock his price down.

13 hours ago, Style said:

I'd heard they'd halted contract negotioations with one another but that was more to do with the fact that the Aston seat has been filled by Alonso. Schumacher hasn't realistically got anywhere to go now so Haas seem happy to squeeze his renewal out a little longer and knock his price down.

He'll stay at Haas, its a Ferrari customer, hes a Ferrari driver, the obvious platinum solution is a Schumacher in the factory team. 

• 3 weeks later...

That was a boring race. The RB performs better at higher ride heights, so if anything the rules favour them, suppose its a throwback to the high rake days, and if anything will impact Merc most as they run better when lower. Seen Toto saying its going to be a tough call whether to persevere with this design or completely redesign for next year.