wile e coyote

2 hours ago, wile e coyote said:

So Rack and pump back from refurb

Look brand new amazing job

09c69e75-1036-40eb-997c-725303a50c6f.jpeg

100f121d-3e41-4d69-a2fe-059e426ecf48.jpeg

34ea5669-a567-49f8-9677-ccf6a4e8f93b.jpeg

642ebba7-2e39-4356-a8b0-3637b445ac21.jpeg

Lovely stuff, my throttle body and abs pump behind your steering rack there, Paul's works is top notch, he gave my rack the same treatment and still looks a million bucks!

• Like 2

19 hours ago, wile e coyote said:

Can you still get them ?

my spec was to use refurb when possible to keep as much of the car original

yeah I bought one from Amayama last month, it was about £1100 not including shipping. Probably worth it if it lasts 25 years like the old one.

Edited by mc92 (see edit history)

Something you may want to ask the painters to provide, if they are blending the paint themselves is for a rattle can or two or a tin of the base paint so you have a perfect match for the future if needed. I assume it'll be 2 pack paint so if canned, then the more cans the better seeing they have to be used once used; before the paint hardens. I've done a bit of spraying myself and find 2 pack harder to match than solvent paints so for the sake of a few £ extra it could be a good investment for the future. 

If its a water based paint then that's a lot easier to store and work with.

• Like 1

On 3/26/2023 at 7:28 AM, rider said:

Something you may want to ask the painters to provide, if they are blending the paint themselves is for a rattle can or two or a tin of the base paint so you have a perfect match for the future if needed. I assume it'll be 2 pack paint so if canned, then the more cans the better seeing they have to be used once used; before the paint hardens. I've done a bit of spraying myself and find 2 pack harder to match than solvent paints so for the sake of a few £ extra it could be a good investment for the future. 

If its a water based paint then that's a lot easier to store and work with.

Will have a touch up 

No reason to have anything else

• Like 1