The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dragonball to Oem

wile e coyote

On 11/16/2022 at 10:14 AM, TuneR said:

Great progress, are you going to rust proof the inner sills with some cavity wax stuff or will it need it?

Hi 

so the dipping and e coat goes everywhere including into all the box sections where if I had it blasted it would still have rust in those areas

but they will also be spraying stuff into all areas also

Edited by wile e coyote (see edit history)
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, wile e coyote said:

So all sound deadening has gone during the dipping process and will be replaced with as new in same areas

nice ok, looking forward to seeing how it looks as would like to remove mine and replace on one of the cars 👍

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Nothing much to add sorry

shell is waiting for final paint

we have been chatting about suspension 

I originally managed to get Toyota  bilstein shocks with ebach springs as bilstein new didn’t have any stock and was unsure when they would

anyway by chance after contacting them again they have stock so i have got all 4 and I’ll be using stock new springs

so I do have a full set of Toyota bilstein with ebach springs going up for sale soon

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...