keron

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How fast was he going to do that?

Glad no one was hurt but id suggest charges are coming

https://www.facebook.com/arjun.cole/videos/10158756463940536/?t=0

Cars never go too fast, sometimes though the drivers are just too slow.

Car is showing as never having had an MOT which is strange as you need to MOT an import first before you can get it registered

Edited by rider (see edit history)

Lads I seen the video are you sure the car didn come of flat bed truck, I cant for life me see how he could get up to those speeds in housing estate, it's like it shot of flat bed stuck accelerator pedal?

Cars are driven onto trucks front first though. If the accelerator pedal was stuck it would have wheel spun and tank slapped something but there is no wing damage at all and all front end damage. The amount of energy required to carry that much momentum meant the car was travelling at a considerable speed when it ploughed into the first car.

Lads I seen the video are you sure the car didn come of flat bed truck, I cant for life me see how he could get up to those speeds in housing estate, it's like it shot of flat bed stuck accelerator pedal?

Definitely not off the back of a recovery truck, it doesn't take all that much space for a high power car to get up to enough speed to cause the damage seen in the video/ aftermath pictures.

Irresponsible driving in a residential street is 100% the cause.

It is idiots like this that should get licence revoked for a very long time and insurance only paying out 3rd party, then his insurance cancelled. Then 11 points on his licence when he does get it back after an extended test.

But hey, I do not want to come across too harsh.

It just not bear thinking about if people/kids were in their gardens, someone walking their dog etc.