The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Coronavirus Or The Virus From China

Frank Bullitt

It was approx 1hr long interview, wish i'd made some notes as i can't re call names but the American

scientist being interviewed came across very well and had more PHD's than you could wave a stick at

He covered lots of technical stuff regarding the virus and the outbreak, he said its been

engineered, basically the virus is a cocktail of stuff that just wouldn't/couldn't happen naturally

Thanks Dunk, for providing a summary of a video I can't view

Thanks Dunk, for providing a summary of a video I can't view

No problem mate, afraid i can't portray anything like how the guys knowledge and the way he came to his decision

impressed me, he broke it down superbly well to say the least

It was approx 1hr long interview, wish i'd made some notes as i can't re call names but the American

scientist being interviewed came across very well and had more PHD's than you could wave a stick at

He covered lots of technical stuff regarding the virus and the outbreak, he said its been

engineered, basically the virus is a cocktail of stuff that just wouldn't/couldn't happen naturally

Is it this guy; https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luc_Montagnier

Classic David...........at times like this I wish I had Burna's frankness

It’s Mr P’s sense of humour, just a little too dry for your liking ;)

If he has something to say he is never backwards in coming forward and there can’t ever be any mistaking his displeasure.

It’s Mr P’s sense of humour, just a little too dry for your liking ;)

If he has something to say he is never backwards in coming forward and there can’t ever be any mistaking his displeasure.

Perhaps......No smilie usage by him? Sounded to me like he just thought I was being lazy when the video had been pulled so I was asking for a summary, briefly annoying but no biggy.

I knew this was going to happen at some point... :banghead:

Would have been interesting to see what would have happened if someone had sprayed themselves with one of those aerosol misters and entered the group hug coughing. The police should have had the pepper spray and tasers at the ready.

Perhaps......No smilie usage by him? Sounded to me like he just thought I was being lazy when the video had been pulled so I was asking for a summary, briefly annoying but no biggy.

Maybe things were lost in translation but you know when Mr P has his feathers ruffled. There is no misunderstanding. It’s quite refreshing to have someone be so upfront, even if you are on the receiving end of it! Bit of a rarity today.

You still tinkering with your red beast?

It looks like China has reignited their warning of trade repercussions if Australia’s campaign for an independent inquiry into the coronavirus continues.

Bit surprised at trump pulling back funding of the W.H.O, I understand his reasoning but if the US is no longer funding surely China will invest more and take greater control. We all know how that worked out for the world in the early stages with the W.H.O saying it appreciated the commitment from top leadership and the transparency China demonstrated.

The W.H.O finally declaring the coronavirus a pandemic on the 11th March even though it had spread globally weeks before.

Also ignoring the Taiwanese doctors because they weren’t an official member due to the bad feeling from China towards Taiwan.

You still tinkering with your red beast?

Been cleaning/polishing, I've had a storm force cover for a while and so had that on the last week for the bad weather which should help me finish off the last few bits.

There is not much mechanically to do, some upgrades re brakes and diff, but these aren't urgent.

Stock rear wing is probably the next thing, the TRD one is a bit cracked, faded and generally past it, and the cover will fit better with it.

Had to remove the Beemers front bumper today to sort a parking sensor so other distractions even with all this lockdown time.

Australia is the Worlds largest exporter of Iron Ore and China its largest customer. Its interesting to note that China is threatening to end beef and wine import from Australia but failed to mention Iron Ore.

• Pete locked this topic
  • Pete unlocked this topic