The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Coronavirus Or The Virus From China

Frank Bullitt

If this video is believed to be correct, then world war 3 is just around the corner.

I never believed this came from a wet market from the start, and called bull s#*t on that months ago.

Fell really ill with s#*t from March 20th, and still not right now.

Where do we sign up, as I am front of the queue.

Even if such could never be proven, many Countries are filing claims for $trillions against China.

Either/or, there are some very troubling times ahead.

Sadly, I do not consider these claims to be particularly meritorious considering the fundamental lack of evidence and the Chinese government's prompt action to suppress news and silence those who they felt needed to be silenced. Notwithstanding, even if these claims were successful, do you really think the Chinese government will just roll over and hand over the cash?

I would guess that if they didn't there would be the usual UN mutterings which would obviously result in no action as they are fairly powerless, but then it would be up to individual nations to shut off China to their markets and travel.

If the west, and other nations not allied to China, did that then China is history as an economic powerhouse. They may then realise the need to pay up and come clean about everything. Although being a communist regime I suspect they will aim for the hardship option, as it will be their people that suffer rather than any party member. But that would be a huge gamble for them as there would be wide spread revolt, with possible turning of the army against the party.

:banghead: :rlol:

So sick of that bullcrap, lets pick on footballers, lets pick on politicians, which collective will it land on next?

And as for the point scoring/gotcha's i am sick of the also, we dont have hindsight unlike the media and left leaning politicians.

This is not aimed at you Adam, just the situation

So sick of that bullcrap, lets pick on footballers, lets pick on politicians, which collective will it land on next?

And as for the point scoring/gotcha's i am sick of the also, we dont have hindsight unlike the media and left leaning politicians.

This is not aimed at you Adam, just the situation

I agree. Hence the head-banging emoji...

Sadly, our politicians will always be politicians, even if the world was ending, they don't realise they just need to snap out of it and get on with it. The same goes for the media. They need to realise, they won't be judged on how 'well presented' they were during this crisis, but rather how effectively they acted to overcome it.

Dressing up a turd doesn't make it any less of a turd...

• 2 weeks later...
synopsis of it?

It was approx 1hr long interview, wish i'd made some notes as i can't re call names but the American

scientist being interviewed came across very well and had more PHD's than you could wave a stick at

He covered lots of technical stuff regarding the virus and the outbreak, he said its been

engineered, basically the virus is a cocktail of stuff that just wouldn't/couldn't happen naturally

It was approx 1hr long interview, wish i'd made some notes as i can't re call names but the American

scientist being interviewed came across very well and had more PHD's than you could wave a stick at

He covered lots of technical stuff regarding the virus and the outbreak, he said its been

engineered, basically the virus is a cocktail of stuff that just wouldn't/couldn't happen naturally

Sounds like a very interesting watch. Isn't removing it an infringement of our right to free speech?

Anyway, I watched another video not long ago which spoke about the similarity of some sections of the virus with the HIV virus... so sounds plausible. Also the the existence of the lab in Wuhan which has been poking the coronavirus beast for years, its proximity to the epicentre and the absence of patient 0 appears highly suspicious and indicative of a cover-up of a potential leak...

Sounds like a very interesting watch. Isn't removing it an infringement of our right to free speech?

Anyway, I watched another video not long ago which spoke about the similarity of some sections of the virus with the HIV virus... so sounds plausible. Also the the existence of the lab in Wuhan which has been poking the coronavirus beast for years, its proximity to the epicentre and the absence of patient 0 appears highly suspicious and indicative of a cover-up of a potential leak...

This guy went on about the make up of covid 19 and it sounded like a cocktail of virus's inc HIV, hence in his

opinion it was engineered and had tried to see how it could possibly not be which he couldn't

• Pete locked this topic
  • Pete unlocked this topic