The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Coronavirus Or The Virus From China

Frank Bullitt

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/anti-vaxxer-who-called-covid-25859072

A well-known anti-vaxxer who refused to get jabbed claiming the virus was 'just a common cold' has been hospitalised with Covid.

Despite doctors saving his life John, from Milton Keynes, Bucks, complained that the hospital's food was "appalling" and "all tasted the same".

He then discharged himself from hospital against doctors' advice.

John said: "I feel very fortunate to have escaped hospital (I never dreamt I would have lived to say that) with the help of family and friends.

"The sinister whispering, the secrecy and the guilty looks amongst certain members of staff spoke volumes to me.

"It was honestly very chilling and traumatizing just seeing how it has changed – especially when I asked to leave."

He also urged his followers not to go to hospital if they catch the virus. He told followers of his Telegram message board to avoid hospital 'at all costs' and said that going into ICU was 'the most horrific and frightening experience of my life'.

So he goes to ICU as he has covid, they help him to get over it then he urges people not to go. 

• Confused 2

Very interesting, the guy in Big Supes link I saw on another video and he worked for Phizer for many many years, then went into consultancy including getting compounds he worked on back from Phizer and progressing a whole business from this (Phizer supported ie no ill feeling between the two ever both made a lot of money from it) that he ultimately sold. So he's one of the exceedingly rare people who is knowledgeable and able to speak their minds as they aren't worried of monetary consequences, equally he could easily just remain quiet but his conscience/integrity won't let him?......the argument around symptoms seems sound/logical to me?

16 minutes ago, Style said:

Hopefully I understood that video correctly, is he saying that asymptomatic spreading isn't possible? Pretty sure HIV, Hep B and C to name a few viruses can all be transmitted asymptomatically. 

Here's a pretty comprehensive paper/study to argue that statement: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6041500/

The video is talking about respiratory infections/transmission. As in via sneezing, coughing. If there is no virus or hardly any virus particles in the upper respiratory tract, and no sneezing or coughing is occuring from an asymptomatic person, then it's very difficult for them to spread whatever respiratory infection they have.

1 hour ago, Annabella said:

The video is talking about respiratory infections/transmission. As in via sneezing, coughing. If there is no virus or hardly any virus particles in the upper respiratory tract, and no sneezing or coughing is occuring from an asymptomatic person, then it's very difficult for them to spread whatever respiratory infection they have.

The referenced paper covers respiratory infections:  Adenovirus, coronavirus (CoV), human metapneumovirus (hMPV), human rhinovirus (HRV), influenza virus, respiratory syncytial virus (RSV), and parainfluenza virus (PIV)

General Summary (TLDR): "Though having symptoms is predictive of virus positivity, there are high levels of asymptomatic respiratory virus shedding among the members of an ambulatory population in New York City."

39 minutes ago, Style said:

The referenced paper covers respiratory infections:  Adenovirus, coronavirus (CoV), human metapneumovirus (hMPV), human rhinovirus (HRV), influenza virus, respiratory syncytial virus (RSV), and parainfluenza virus (PIV)

General Summary (TLDR): "Though having symptoms is predictive of virus positivity, there are high levels of asymptomatic respiratory virus shedding among the members of an ambulatory population in New York City."

Yes different studies will show different results I guess, I was referring to your ref of HIV, Hep A etc with regards asymptomatic transfer respiratorily, they're a different kettle of fish.

Edited by Annabella (see edit history)

22 minutes ago, Annabella said:

Yes different studies will show different results I guess, I was referring to your ref of HIV, Hep A etc with regards asymptomatic transfer respiratorily, they're a different kettle of fish.

Yeah sorry that was my bad, more of an generalisation that wasn't relevant like you've said

• Like 1

To try and add some clarification, Mike Yeadon is on record stating that he isn't ruling out extremely rare cases of asymptomatic transmission. It's just that such cases would be so rare that the notion that the Asymptomatic Spreader is a driver in a pandemic is completely false. 

I would just argue that there is evidence to suggest that his baseless statement isn't as true as he makes it out to be. Even with opening the door slightly to say that there are extremely rare cases. If you were to contract a virus from an asymptomatic person and in turn, be asymptomatic yourself then you'd be absolutely none the wiser and happy to carry on with your day. That's the difficult part to manage

From the same study again: "For the summer arm, the winter arm, and the entire study, respectively, 25.9%, 32.8%, and 29.6% of individuals testing positive reported no symptoms at all (symptom score of zero). These numbers indicate that though there may be a spectrum of symptom severity, a substantial number of infected individuals are completely asymptomatic". 

I see the Robert Malone episode has been met with all sorts of backlash by medical professionals for basically being full of misinformation and BS. Haven't listened into the Abramson one yet but I'll get to it soon as it seems to be pretty honest and true on the face of it all.

• Like 1