The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Heritage program: Poll for A80 Supra parts (Mods)

Jellybean

• 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...

the first 2 numbers are facelifts which have always been available! so dont know why they put those on there....

the 2nd two pictures are prefacelift plastics but not avail yet..... they should be a some point but toyota havent confirmed a eta yet on these.... also shows a £4000 per lamp price as of now lol....

Edited by keron (see edit history)

The bad part is that there is nothing really useful for us, we had headlights available before, door handles are not a rarity and brake boosters were available too... So I don't see anything that is valuable. Interior parts, dash panels, rear speaker panels, drivetrain parts, etc. thats what we really need. If they would start producing a new v160 or parts for it(which is not possible, I know) it would sell in thousands, not just for the Supra.

2 minutes ago, The Raven said:

It is when TCB offer them for 280 plus vat each

Whifbitz is about £380 inc vat or something. So $670 is only about £100 difference.

I'd rather Toyota make stuff and have the option available to people whether it's expensive or not. If everyone just slates their prices and what they make why would they bother to continue?

3 hours ago, tayr said:

Whifbitz is about £380 inc vat or something. So $670 is only about £100 difference.

I'd rather Toyota make stuff and have the option available to people whether it's expensive or not. If everyone just slates their prices and what they make why would they bother to continue?

What a start though, who doesn’t want door handles and brake boosters... 🤦🏽‍♂️😂

Edited by Mo Reviews (see edit history)

7 hours ago, Wishieftrottle said:

It looks like Toyota did a research about what Supra owners want and then started reproduce parts, which were not mention in the list 😄

That’s cunning. At least they can now demonstrate that the project was a catastrophic failure and self-justifies being shut down. 🤷🏽‍♂️

Edited by Mo Reviews (see edit history)

5 hours ago, Wishieftrottle said:

It looks like Toyota did a research about what Supra owners want and then started reproduce parts, which were not mention in the list 😄

Hahaha I think that they are testing the market now, but what a disaster starting point!! 

$4k for headlights is about right seeing Toyota were knocking out the last sets they were distributing for almost $2k. I was looking at rear bumper crash bars, i bought one from Toyota not so long ago for £119. Now listed at Amayama for £500 + VAT + Duty. Its enough to make you want to cry. Everyone should buy the cheapest Supra available as a part car.

37 minutes ago, rider said:

$4k for headlights is about right seeing Toyota were knocking out the last sets they were distributing for almost $2k. I was looking at rear bumper crash bars, i bought one from Toyota not so long ago for £119. Now listed at Amayama for £500 + VAT + Duty. Its enough to make you want to cry. Everyone should buy the cheapest Supra available as a part car.

rear reinforcers are still avail though....uk retail is £180.54 currently....

Also headlights.... the only ones you can get now are facelifts which have a uk retail of £777.26 a pair...... both obviously cheaper via me etc.

Edited by keron (see edit history)