The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Cryto Currency

Jellybean

Your chart is based over many years where mine is only one market cycle so a much much shorter period - you can see that the end of my chart is also the beginning.

Overall i'm super bullish on btc and alts, there's absolutely no doubt that this isn't the bubble popping, just a massive correction and market manipulation at it's finest.

It's the time to buy but with that said it's not the time to go all in and you'd be daft to do so, buy some now, buy some later, accumulate down.

Btc bottom isn't confirmed yet and this could easily bleed out a lot more as panic sets in. Charts say we have support mid/late $5k but if that breaks we could potentially end up around $3.2k which would be back on the mean line where the main support has been over the past few years.

It's been taking a hammering for weeks now but it's still worth about 3 or 4 times as much as it was this time last year. It's a market correction that the serious players saw coming and acted upon. Others are happy to wait it out based on the long term predictions, me included.

Anyone else who invested more money than they could afford to lose and bailed out at a loss is natural selection unfortunately

It's been taking a hammering for weeks now but it's still worth about 3 or 4 times as much as it was this time last year. It's a market correction that the serious players saw coming and acted upon. Others are happy to wait it out based on the long term predictions, me included.

Anyone else who invested more money than they could afford to lose and bailed out at a loss is natural selection unfortunately

Spot on.

This is a healthy heavy correction as all those joining crypto to make a quick buck, those who didn't research best platforms and those without market cycle experience will of been burnt and likely exited the market.

Even though I sold up before the crash, I bought back in 3 days ago and am £3k down as the downtrend has continued. I still saved myself from an additional £6k theoreticalloss mind.

I'm not worried and you shouldn't be provided you invested in the right tech. We will see a number of shitty cryptos disappear this time round too hopefully.

Anyone got a crystal ball, i bought BTC at $6200 and now it's $8400 +

Should i take my profit and run or get greedy ? opinions welcome

I bought $1000 worth but a nice return in under 24hrs

Greed will kill you. Nobody has a crystal ball.

I sold my BTC a few months back for a tidy profit, could of made much more when it peaked to near £15k mind but that's greedy.

Personally I would be selling and investing the profits in to alt currencies. Or at least sell partial BTC and hold a little and reinvest.

Only you can decide

Cheers for the reply Greg, i'm just having little dips into this but it's nearly as exciting as Black Jack

I'm not playing with money i can't afford to lose so i'll keep watching this one a bit longer and see where

it goes.

Seems to be stalling just short of $8500, finger poised lol

Seriously mate you've made some free cash now. So pull your original stake and keep the rest as "fun risk capital" money. That's what I've done over the last year and now essentially I'm only playing with a few grand out of my own money out of £23k fund. When things improve again circa 10% up I'll pull the other £3k out.

Then I'll have a full risk capital/savings free pot that I can play with without being emotionally attached.

Well played :thumbs:

The news that came out of congress yesterday was largely positive so it has restored a little bit of stability in the US's stance on crypto. That lead to a massive injection to the market cap. Still a good time to spread and buy what you can :)

I picked up some NANO as it looks quite good and the price was quite tasty

So i keep reading BTC is going to have another serious drop and take other coins

down with it but any ideas when or is that the great unknown and only the players

dealing in huge amounts know the answer too or am i missing something

Sadly there is so much fake news or info based on no more than a hunch its

hard to make an educated decision

Sadly there is so much fake news or info based on no more than a hunch its

hard to make an educated decision

From what I've seen it's too open to manipulation and key players having way too much influence on the market.

Combined with cooked up stories from governments, financial institutions and major corporations that have their own agenda then I don't see it settling down.

It is what it is, high risk with potential for big wins or big losses. Enjoy it whilst it lasts.

You can generally can see where it's going if you are fairly competant with technical analysis on graphs - i use tradingview, also combine that with some fundimental analysis and market sentiment, it's not rocket science.

Example of this is further back in the thread when i said ripple would fall back to about 10k sats and it pretty much did, i didn't make that 10k sats up, you could see it on the charts as plain as day that there was decent support there..

If you're just randomly buying and selling without doing any this you will lose more money than you make. Best to just Hodl and ignore daily dips and rises, as everything will be worth more than it is now this time next year anyway ;)

Edited by Marty (see edit history)

You can generally can see where it's going if you are fairly competant with technical analysis on graphs - i use tradingview, also combine that with some fundimental analysis and market sentiment, it's not rocket science.

Nothing is if you learn about it, even rocket science!

It's mostly just maths at the end of the day.

Should always set a stop loss, always, maybe ~10% below entry point (in crypto) and then adjust it accordingly as price moves up. You can be the best chartist in the world but if something fundamental to that market happens you need that stop loss there to cover your back.

Red Pulse hit Binance this morning which has been a nice profit to wake up to :D

Trinity will probably follow suit soon and hopefully APEX shows up soon as I'd like to get into that ASAP.

NEO also dropping ONT to holders...good times!

https://neo.org/blog/details/3061

Yeah signed up for Ontology newsletter a while back which was a 1000 free token airdrop.

RPX is awesome. They're working closely with NEO and Nex for new decentralised FIAT to Alt exchange