The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Cryto Currency

Jellybean

Looks like the Bitcoin Cash hash war is over. I'm on the fence as to whether this will recover once that's settled or if we've reached capitulation. I'll be buying a $#@! ton of ETH if it drops below $100.

That was a disagreement between miners or something that caused that wasn't it?

Never really been tempted by BTC until now, it has to be the safest bet right now

Waiting for Eth to drop to $90 before buying any more. BTC will go below 4k, and when it does it will tank.

Speculation stating it will see $3k [emoji15]

Does it sink further or turn around, change direction and bounce bag big time; it’s anybodies guess.

And where after that? Do you you see it recovering within 5 months and doing 15-20k as being forecast?

Unlikely, it depends what sort of impact Bakkt has on it. It may take years before it recovers and goes on to make an ATH, bitcoin has a lot of price action to get back through to do that.

I'll be surprised if Ether hits $90, very, very surprised.

/QUOTE]

Why? Delays on all the important stuff since 2016, lots of sell pressure from ICOs cashing out, bitcoin tanking and taking the rest of the market with it. I think $90 would be the good news if this trend continues. That's only another $30 drop, it's already lost $70+ in a week (after an entire year in a bear market).

Agree with the above.

From a chart perspective (Usd Daily) Eth is literally sitting on support now, if this breaks it goes to $95, if that breaks expect $50. I actually wouldn't be surprised to see $50 if we get capitulation. Neo looks worse, if it breaks this support it may go -200%. Ltc chart is also terrible.

Joys of a bear market.

Edited by Marty (see edit history)

That’s game over for most, just can’t see how it will recover from that point, never mind when.

Amazing year of crypto investment; talk about highs and lows [emoji30]

That's what the capitulation event is, when everyone thinks the same as you and sells, we've not had that. We will.

Edited by Marty (see edit history)