The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Cryto Currency

Jellybean

Its not just crypto currencies , it is like twlight zone in the Market ; for every Crypto to have the loses it had across the board , commodities, weak Dollar

Some entity was buying bonds like they where going out of fashion , then a big sell off , Dollar cannot recoup , money going into things it should not , not going into things it should

Central banks have created a huge volatility/risk in the market ; maybe a big correction across the market is coming , stocks , commodities ....

Something is happening , what, time will tell

and I've been doing exactly that. Dumped $8,000 into stuff today and that will easily be 24k by March.

Yeah same, I've done $10k and just transferred another $3.5k

Yep blown £8k! All good [emoji16]

/QUOTE]

Shall be doing the same later tonight, what have you guys bought into and how much [emoji6]

Hopefully see things continue to improve overnight. I need to get myself a Ledger now but they’re all either out of stock are silly expensive!
Yeah a glanza_mike said they had gone up £200. Glad I got mine a couple of months back. Best bit if kit I've bought and for the security functionality a no brainer.

Yeah a glanza_mike said they had gone up £200. Glad I got mine a couple of months back. Best bit if kit I've bought and for the security functionality a no brainer.

/QUOTE]

Just went for another look and there was some stock on Amazon. £128 so picked up one while I could!

I had it in my mind you could only store 4 types of coin on it but after some reading it seems like you can store a lot more. It’s just the apps you need to move money in and out that’s limited to 4. That kind of the way it works?

Correct mate. You just install apps you want when needed.

Also Remember all the Ether ECR20 tokens can be stored on it and accessed throufh My Ether Wallet with the Ledger. So all your Ether, TRX, OMG, POWR etc and the thousand others in a nice and secure place [emoji16]

How high do you think trx will go to? Currently sat at 0.000088** (eth) works about $0.09 for one. So how do you see it in 1week. 1 month 6 months and 1 year?

Im invested in it not as much as i want to but using disposable money im just curious on your thoughts.

Really not sure mate as it's kind of balanced on a knife edge just now between bad press and practices but a good idea with a sound team backing it. It's only 3 or 4 months old as well so it's really hard to tell what it is going to do short term.

It's a long term hold for me. Just going to keep my ear to floor with it for now and act if I absolutely have to