The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Cryto Currency

Jellybean

Yeah, I got very lucky with my timing when I sold back into GBP. Cashed out 10k in January and rebought during the slump. If it goes back to December levels, I will have more money than I know what to do with... so expect an 8 speed supercharged 3.5L 2GR-FSE Supra to show up on SRD's website :D

Yeah, I got very lucky with my timing when I sold back into GBP. Cashed out 10k in January and rebought during the slump. If it goes back to December levels, I will have more money than I know what to do with... so expect an 8 speed supercharged 3.5L 2GR-FSE Supra to show up on SRD's website :D

It'll pass December levels one day so I'll keep my eyes peeled!

• 1 month later...
April was good but May is down 30%, looking to buy back in hopefully at the bottom again, will XRP

go below $0.50

Will Bitcoin go below $7000 ?

Probably, can see this continuing for a while tbh.

But things seem to randomly swing on zero influence so it's up to the whales really

April was good but May is down 30%, looking to buy back in hopefully at the bottom again, will XRP

go below $0.50

Will Bitcoin go below $7000 ?

Probably, can see this continuing for a while tbh.

But things seem to randomly swing on zero influence so it's up to the whales really

Bitcoin bounced down to about $6400 last time I think it was and I reckon it'll work it's way back down to there again to flush out the last of the weak hands.

Who knows where it'll go after that but I'd like to see it slowly work back to the ATH before a proper run starts

I'm not convinced we are quite there yet, bitcoin is still playing out a a bit of a pennant pattern.

I expect it to test the bottom trendline, about $7k'ish, and then up to $9k, then back down again. I'll attach my rough ass chart and you can see what is playing out. If it breaks below the pennant, we bad, breaks above, we great - albeit could be temporary. If btc does start the road towards the top of the pennant, play the bounce on alt coins, but be prepared to sell up everything around $9k until confirmation either way.

I drew all the circles five weeks ago btw, its relatively easy to predict tops and temp bounces (except ones on bottom of trendlines) The targets are where i'd expect a change in bias - bullish/bearish.

This chart is only valid if it does bounce (candle close) on the on the trendline. The zone below that is where there is very strong support if it breaks. if that breaks too, uh oh.

Update, we have bounced, but before testing trendline, volume is also low, i think this is only a temporary bounce so i'm not bullish yet, $7k incoming, maybe a few $100 lower to stop loss hunt. Above $7800 and we ok.

Btc.jpg

Edited by Marty
update (see edit history)