The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Cryto Currency

Jellybean

I have around 2500 TRX now, sceptical about it given the many varying comments/reviews.

NEO is doing well (only have 10) so may top up on that, everything else seems to be in the red right now and I've still to order a cold wallet.

Guys can you expand on what you mean regarding generating GAS if storing Neo?

I'd also be very careful with TRON, looks like the founder has moved a huge chunk of the "locked up" TRX onto Binance. Not sure if this news is legit, but if it is, I'd be very worried about an exit scam.

Seems to be some random idiot spouting BS. Generally, everyone has panicked again. It's all over reddit just now

[ATTACH=CONFIG]224797[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]224798[/ATTACH]

Top - TRV market manipulation

Bottom - NEO genuine market trading

That TRX trading volume has been like that for days. Its a massive pump and dump IMO. Happy to be proven wrong however.

el_bandido - Nice find.

Erm nobody is denying that the market is being manipulated. Are you just regurgitating what people say? Again have you read or watched any of the above posts? [emoji52]

Erm nobody is denying that the market is being manipulated. Are you just regurgitating what people say? Again have you read or watched any of the above posts? [emoji52]

/QUOTE]

I've read 'the posts' and done a lot deeper research into it than on this forum.

You think the market is being manipulated to weed the 'weak' out so TRON can then go to the moon?:blink:

More like so the crooked founders of a product which isn't actually made can get joe public putting more money in their pockets before it drops to 1 cent.

I've read 'the posts' and done a lot deeper research into it than on this forum.

You think the market is being manipulated to weed the 'weak' out so TRON can then go to the moon?:blink:

More like so the crooked founders of a product which isn't actually made can get joe public putting more money in their pockets before it drops to 1 cent.

Ok Andy good job. Yes it'll go to moon and I'll be driving round in my Lambo soon......[emoji850]

Assume you're not invested in it ?! Rule number one - don't get emotionally attached.

Is everyone enjoying today's bloodbath? I'm having a good laugh at the Request Network subreddit; looks like nobody converted anything into Ethereum or diversified at all when it hit a dollar. I'd seriously recommend that anyone with a huge chunk of their portfolio in alts, converts a big chunk of it into ETH on the next bounce if they want to avoid feeling depressed on days like today.

Is everyone enjoying today's bloodbath? I'm having a good laugh at the Request Network subreddit; looks like nobody converted anything into Ethereum or diversified at all when it hit a dollar. I'd seriously recommend that anyone with a huge chunk of their portfolio in alts, converts a big chunk of it into ETH on the next bounce if they want to avoid feeling depressed on days like today.
I'm all good NEO and GAS are well and truly on fire!

I'm all good NEO and GAS are well and truly on fire!

/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm still up 5 figures since the 1st of Jan; REQ was a big part of that but I moved a big chunk into ETH and then diversified a load of others into CRED, SMART (though I wish I'd bought more, been trying to for almost a week and no dice) and a few others. CRED is still more than double what I paid for it, and SMART is about 3 times what I bought in for. The rest of my REQ stack has halved in value since, but my overall portfolio value hasn't taken much of a hit. Diversity is security in the crypto world.

Yeah, I'm still up 5 figures since the 1st of Jan; REQ was a big part of that but I moved a big chunk into ETH and then diversified a load of others into CRED, SMART (though I wish I'd bought more, been trying to for almost a week and no dice) and a few others. CRED is still more than double what I paid for it, and SMART is about 3 times what I bought in for. The rest of my REQ stack has halved in value since, but my overall portfolio value hasn't taken much of a hit. Diversity is security in the crypto world.
Nice. Couldn't agree more 're diversity. I have around 38 coin spread now so it fluctuates massively but I always seem to be in profit even on bleak days like today which helps HODL!

Today's one of those days where I'm just not looking! NEO is the only thing keeping me in a good mood :D

Good luck to those HODLing all that TRX now down at 6 cents lol

I bought most of mine at 7 cents so I'm not losing much sleep over it just yet.

I love the smell of napalm in the morning!

Remember all you only LOSE when you sell at a loss. Do not fret, sit tight and ride it out. It's another wave and I've seen 6-7 of them over the last year. Just take the opportunity to diversify your portfolio and buy some Alts at a damn good price!

I'm starting to feel a bit sorry for anyone who bought into XRP on a FOMO rush. There is only 1 (non-bank) financial institution actually using XRP, and it's in Mexico. The signs were all there for anyone willing to look; XRP is nothing but speculation, riding on Ripple labs' other products.

I nearly bought into bitcoin with all the advertising/push in december, looking at it today I'm so glad I stuck with boring bank shares. Scarey how volatile it is, too much risk for me - will be people sat on some big losses.

Not if they see sense in what is happening just now, not panic and hold on to their investment for a longer period of time than a couple of months. Still wouldn’t be surprised to see it reach new highs this year

You sign up to this kind of volatility the minute you invest I’m afraid.