The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Cryto Currency

Jellybean

You will profit for sure but hardly a retirement fund! For a grand I have always and will always place it in Alt coins.

Agreed, but if someone is coming on to a car forum saying "I have a grand and want to make money", I think a safe bet like Ethereum is better advice (on the assumption they don't know much about crypto). If he'd said "I'm looking to diversify my portfolio and I've got £1000 laying around to do so", I'd probably have recommended some higher risk alts.

You know some of them that you mention aren't 'cheap' dude? The price of a 'coin/token' is completely irrelevant, it's the overall marketcap that's important, nothing else, each ripple would be $5k if the supply was the same as btc, ada $1050, bargain now? fcuk no. Currently a lot of them are massively overvalued considering they have no working product - though you could say that about most of in the top 100.

Personally i'd be considering some of these .. Neo, omg, fct, strat, ltc, eth, xmr, zcash and btc - you should always have some btc due to market cycles and it being the altcoin boss.

I meant cheap to purchase, yes of course I know about market cap, I always look at available supply and the same reason I think Ripple is a joke. In profit making terms with £1000, alt coins give the best chance with the highest risk in my opinion. And thats all this is opinion, as most of the altcoin profits are made on ICOs, hype and speculation considering most real world applications of these supposed clever cryptos are not in place yet.

Agreed el bandido - That is a far safer investment

Ripple tie up with MoneyGram using XRP , is what caused the rise

https://www.coindesk.com/moneygram-to-pilot-ripples-xrp-token-for-international-payments/

Ripple hasn’t really moved over the last 24H

Probably would’ve just continued to nose dive had it not been for the Moneygram deal. But it certainly hasn’t spiked like everyone seems to be saying.....from what I can see anyway

I'd be careful with ripple, there isn't a great deal of love for it in the crypto community, too many red flags for me too. The daily charts say that ripple is done, it may rise a little from where it is now but ultimately it is going to slowly bleed out, to 10k sats at best. The only thing that will change this is some big news.

Yeah I’ve only left a small amount of ripple in on the off chance it moons. I bailed out a while back.

Just hoping people don’t invest too much after hearing of a spike that was in the middle of an equally large drop that’s kept a bit quieter.

This highlights the volatility in price and sentiment! keep being lucky everyone :)

29th December

Who give a sh!t mate when it hits $10 In 2018 [emoji16] 900 will do perfectly fine!

/QUOTE]

Today

Ripple is $#@!e and pointless. Get out and invest in other alts where % gains are obviously higher.

/QUOTE]

TRX is seeing some major price manipulation in the market. Is anyone else still in a HODL mindset with it? I just cant get my head around a fake whitepaper and zero product
Did you read the link I posted above? Please elaborate on how the whitepaper is "fake"?

Its not fake, its heavily plagiarized. Have you actually read it fully rather than relying off some Guru on a facebook group? It looks sketchy to me..
Yes I have and clearly you haven't. A lot of crypto tech does overlap. Did you see the note about language barriers and translational problems too?

Anyway if you're not invested in TRX who cares. I'll be HOLDING with many, many others who believe in it and the tech thanks rather than just a Facebook Guru. [emoji23]

Also watch this. I think there's a reason the whales are piling in and blocking the positive price movement. They're forcing typical holders to sell up and lose faith. I for one won't do that.

Edited by Sheefa (see edit history)

Topped up my TRX stash to 15,500 and going to forget about it now. I think I'll add some more ADA, XLM and ETH as well for cold storage and try my hand at some trading with a small pot that's left over.

Supra mods have come to a halt :D

VERY good move mate. Make sure you get on board the NEO train too given you generate GAS for holding in Neon wallet and that is a genuine HODL coin with 4 figure potential.

VERY good move mate. Make sure you get on board the NEO train too given you generate GAS for holding in Neon wallet and that is a genuine HODL coin with 4 figure potential.

/QUOTE]

:thumbs:

Got about 4 of them just now I think so not much but I'll look to top up a bit. It's been very strong over this weekends activity

Neo is a top performer, i bought 3figures worth of neo back in may/june for peanuts, hindsight, i should have bought more as i knew it was going to be big, definitely stick it in the wallet to earn Gas - no brainer.

Not feeling your love for Trx, i'd be careful with that one too :)

Edited by Marty (see edit history)