The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Cryto Currency

Jellybean

Normal service resumed on Ether

Is there a good exchange to pick up Stellar, Tron and Cardano that's not blocked for new registrations? Can't get on most of the ones listed here so far :(

Binance is accepting new registrations, but you better get in quick, they only allow a certain limit per day.

Absolute Blood bath in the Bond market last nite , If the Fed Reserve will allow the bond market to go into freefall to hurt Trump or instigate a price correction down to 'What Stocks are worth'; Bill Gross (Bond Guru) thinks it will end the bullish era

It will read as a market crash , be prepared to short it and jump on the commodities market; next few days will tell, bullish movement in Gold today from 1309 to 1325 to 1322

Yes various negative press but their aspiration and project plan is robust. Have faith. Load up.

/QUOTE]

Decided to buy in and some good news about them announcing a partnership with a "Chinese Netflix". Hopefully sees things improving for them :)

Exchanges are doing my head in right now, Crptopia being down for new accounts has meant I can't make the move I wanted to on SMART, which, as I predicted, has doubled in value today. Had the dollar ready to pick up 10,000 of them and start running a node.
It's horrendous. I can't withdraw my Safex and even if I did they want 1500 out of the 2000 I hold to transfer out! Absolute joke.

Thankfully I picked 1000 SMART CASH up a month or so back so all good, except when it comes to withdrawal wallet time! Cryptopia are con artists.

Same with Kucoin, heard a LOT of bad things about people making big ETh deposits in there and never getting it back.

It's a shame as theres a few very early coin offerings I would like to get in on. Actually buying them safely before they reach a big exchange is very hard though....

So if I'd just like to put in 1000GBP to wait in if some coin will skyrocket like Bitcoin, what coins might be the next big thing if I would buy 250GBP each four and just forget about them for say 6 months. I dont have time to buy and sell daily or even weekly nor the interest. :D

Managed to register on Binance, so I'm good to go.

Edited by Krister (see edit history)

If you have a grand, stick it in Ethereum and then wait 6 months.
Debatable. Gains will NOT be anywhere near as good as some reputable cheapies we both know that. BUT a stable buy.

Personally I would invest in ADA (only 3rd gen coin), NEO, ICX and Ether

Dont buy Neo on Bittrex. Their wallet was locked on me due to allegedly a technical glitch. I had over 100 of them, lost quite a bit and then managed to get it out by trading it to ETH, then outta there for good. So you can still trade out of locked Bittrex wallets, you just cant withdraw from them.

So if I'd just like to put in 1000GBP to wait in if some coin will skyrocket like Bitcoin, what coins might be the next big thing if I would buy 250GBP each four and just forget about them for say 6 months. I dont have time to buy and sell daily or even weekly nor the interest. :D

Managed to register on Binance, so I'm good to go.

Buy ether on Coinbase (bitcoin costs a lot to transfer) then move it in to Binance. (youtube has loads of videos, its easy, just always copy and paste keys is what I do)

Then you could buy some altcoins. My personal favourites presently (cheap ones) are ADA, TRON, VEN, Raiblocks and Litecoin, but Litecoin isnt a cheapie and Railblocks is almost impossible to acquire safely, thought it is due on Binance any day... TRON is high risk, it may blow up if they dont actually come out with some product really soon...

Edited by and1c (see edit history)

Binance i like to use very easy to start. Buy from coinbase and transfer the eth to binance and buy alt coins from there.

Ripple are banking on asia as well as there other ventures i will be holding to what I have bought at a fair bit higher thAn it is at the moment but hopeing it will hit its milestones.

Trx holding and xvg

Buy ether on Coinbase (bitcoin costs a lot to transfer) then move it in to Binance. (youtube has loads of videos, its easy, just always copy and paste keys is what I do)

Then you could buy some altcoins. My personal favourites presently (cheap ones) are ADA, TRON, VEN, Railblocks and Litecoin, but Litecoin isnt a cheapie and Railblocks is almost impossible to acquire safely, thought it is due on Binance any day... TRON is high risk, it may blow up if they dont actually come out with some product really soon...

You know some of them that you mention aren't 'cheap' dude? The price of a 'coin/token' is completely irrelevant, it's the overall marketcap that's important, nothing else, each ripple would be $5k if the supply was the same as btc, ada $1050, bargain now? fcuk no. Currently a lot of them are massively overvalued considering they have no working product - though you could say that about most of in the top 100.

Personally i'd be considering some of these .. Neo, omg, fct, strat, ltc, eth, xmr, zcash and btc - you should always have some btc due to market cycles and it being the altcoin boss.

Edited by Marty (see edit history)