The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Cryto Currency

Jellybean

About 3 hours a day. I work from home though, so I can mix that in with regular work. I've built myself a spreadsheet that tracks all the prices for me using the coinmarketcap API, and I'm currently working on a news aggregation tool for google search terms, but that's in a seriously basic position right now. I'm also on A LOT of discord groups that give out signals, some are better than others but it's worth finding some places to get information earlier than reddit.

Jesus Christ, this keeps getting better. I took a few K off my REQ stack after the giant pump and then moved it into CRED, which is now 50+% up on the last 24 hours. The rest I transferred into more ETH and that's gone up 15% in the same time frame. I've one from a risky $3200 side pot to a very secure $13,000 in the space of a few days for doing about 5 hours of time. I fully expect the crypto party to end late this year, so if I can hit 6 figures by July, I'll be converting it all into GBP and leaving the game. The last few months have been insane.

Jesus Christ, this keeps getting better. I took a few K off my REQ stack after the giant pump and then moved it into CRED, which is now 50+% up on the last 24 hours. The rest I transferred into more ETH and that's gone up 15% in the same time frame. I've one from a risky $3200 side pot to a very secure $13,000 in the space of a few days for doing about 5 hours of time. I fully expect the crypto party to end late this year, so if I can hit 6 figures by July, I'll be converting it all into GBP and leaving the game. The last few months have been insane.

Would you like any investors :innocent:

Edited by Dnk (see edit history)

A gentle reminder....It's only a profit once you've converted it back to real money :sly:

And now is a great time to do that. If you look at the history of the previous two years, the first week of January sees a nice bump, then after that week the market will crash by 30%. Right now is a great time for anyone who has made big gains to cash it into GBP and wait.

And now is a great time to do that. If you look at the history of the previous two years, the first week of January sees a nice bump, then after that week the market will crash by 30%. Right now is a great time for anyone who has made big gains to cash it into GBP and wait.
I disagree with you in part. You're right about the crash but we had that pre Christmas if you remember, it came early. The crypto market is so damn fast moving. Don't get me wrong there could be another retrace as this is different but following the typical trading pattern we've seen the pullback already.

This is my biggest problem, on the live chat forum on etoro there are 10 saying sell, 10 saying buy, quite a lot

that haven't the foggyist

I'm all for taking a risk and have a decent chunk to play with but i simply don't know enough

and i'm not into blind speculation.

I was watching XRP and the general impression i got was its going to drop to $1.500 or there abouts

then go off an running up to $5 or there abouts but it hasn't so i didn't buy in

Simon you cannot reply on the feed on Etoro , alot of BS and pure speculative guessing

You need to scour the Financial News, keep an eye on the US Dollar, Federal reserve interest rates, geo-political fallout , bond markets

For example the US/Canadian extreme cold undermined the forecast , drove Natural Gas to a high

The Weak dollar/ federal reserve announcing 3 interest rate hikes in 2018, drove a bullish Gold/Silver run

Stocks are not performing due to the propping up of the bond markets

You need to keep on top of what is going on via multiple media streams and make an educated decision, plus diversify your investment

Keep in mind some Financial Analysts try to game the market by giving incorrect analysis to their Benefit, read a few resources to help you make an informed decision , look for charts to back up their analysis

Theme for 2018 will be inflation , Trump repatriation of money to the US economy will only drive high demand for low supply of goods , expect a weak dollar for the near future

In terms of crypto , XRP looks very promising in terms of its use and partnership with top banks , rumour Alibaba / Amazon are to announce its involvement

Bitcoin will follow Bitcoin Futures as it has done since its release to market, 13-15K , Dash, Litecoin, Ethereum who knows all speculative till a big player partners up

IOTA is promising as in comparison , it is not a blockchain , big advantage is lack of transaction fees performing micro Payments; good one for 2018

https://iota.org/IOTA_Whitepaper.pdf

Also to note , some social media hubs are getting people together to pump and Dump Cryto's to make a quick buck , try not to get caught out

What wallets are people using to store the currency? I like the Ledger Nano but a 20XRP 'fee' me no likey
Nano Ledger. It depends what you're aiming to do. If you're a day trader looking to make a quick buck like most people keep it on the exchange.

If you're in it for the long end game and HODL then Nano Ledger for security make every bit of sense. I have it and use it religiously plus it stores all ECR20 tokens as well as BTC, Litecoin, NEO etc.

So, which are You?