Suprapod 2017 - 21st October at Santa Pod - Chat Thread

Burna

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I’m a bit late to the party, if I’m buying tickets on the gate how do I prove my membership without my card? I’m turning up in a van and picking my car up at pod so it won’t be obvious I’m a member.

It is as long as you have proof of membership. It's £10 :)

If you don't have your membership card, go to Club Extras at the top then membership confirmation. I guess you could either print that, show it on your phone or write down your membership number as confirmation.

You will need to print it, or show it on your phone is fine.

Just arrived at the Ibis and parked next to a couple of GTR’s. I think Jason is the white one here as well. Got a dry run down here so fingers crossed it stays that way!

Don't drink the pub dry shitlord, save some for me for tomorrow :thumbs:

- - - Updated - - -

Well took a ferry from the Isle of Wight to head up earlier today only to have the supra play up half way up! Long story short im now sat on the ferry back with a Supra that barely runs!

Looking at getting a real early boat in the morning and come up in the girlfriends car and not the supra will this be a problem? We are only spectating anyway.

Now that is dedication! I salute you sir :thumbs:

Hi guys sorry to put this up! I cannot believe it but cannot make it later this morning as something very important has come up! If anyone wants or can use my ticket I brought one for me and the MRS just watching!

It was down as Michael clift reg was K384JHJ! Gutted sorry guys! I was meeting you lot at blue water!

Just arrived at the Ibis and parked next to a couple of GTR’s. I think Jason is the white one here as well. Got a dry run down here so fingers crossed it stays that way!

Yea that’s me, don’t rate this hotel really, premier inns are usually better

So my clutch just shit the bed so I won't be on the strip.

/QUOTE]

Oh no mate :( , I literally said to Kerry that if I beat you I’d be happy :D

There's a name for every SupraPod event, this one was WindyPod :)

Thanks to everyone who organised the event, it was a great day out. So many people to meet from more recent to the really the old days of the club, really good to catch up with you all :thumbs:

I only managed 4 runs in the morning before my diff decided its oil was more useful on the floor :(

Had a great day though, the drifting was pretty awesome to watch and the GTR club definately came out in force with some pretty epic cars

Well done to the people involved with organising a great day, definately one of the best club days on the calender in my opinion

Thanks for organising a great day. The winds where crazy but it was dry.

There had to be one to break there car :rolleyes:

But I finally got into the 12's after getting the launchs better.

And a vid of it :)

[/url]

Saw your car being pushed back off the line and wondered what happened

Hopefully an easy enough fix :thumbs:

Thankyou for organising the event. Was a nice place to start drifting. Had a few problems with car but nothing major and learnt a lot from few over drifters. Glad I only hit one barrel :) was some very nice cars and when pictures are sorted, will there be the thread for just pictures?