Burna

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Weather seems to be getting worse :( Heavy rain and winds now forecast on BBC

It's always forecasted wind, possibly up to 50mph at times. I'm not sure if they will allow racing to commence if the winds are that strong? I'd say it's still to early to call, but to be fair it has changed a little bit for the better. I've been keeping a close eye on it all week. But we won't really know for definite until Thursday/Friday.

Do we need to bring membership cards Burna? Or is that just for people that want to buy tickets on the gate to prove they are a member?

I've clarified my post mate. You are correct, it's for members to pay the members rate on the day.

Is there a cut off time for spectators to buy tickets on the gate on the day, or will they be available most of the day?

Have someone whos interested in popping along but hes not sure what time he will get there due to work

No time limit mate.

It's always forecasted wind, possibly up to 50mph at times. I'm not sure if they will allow racing to commence if the winds are that strong? I'd say it's still to early to call, but to be fair it has changed a little bit for the better. I've been keeping a close eye on it all week. But we won't really know for definite until Thursday/Friday.

It's the na boys dreams answered. Heard they ordered a tail wind.

Good to see the rain forecast getting better. I don't know which direction the strip runs in but it looks like we drive in a south west direction?

If that's the case then we'll be driving straight into a 50+mph headwind :D

Yes good news about the weather, shame about the wind but hopefully it may benefit us :D

Looking for some volunteers to help on the morning of Suprapod, 8:30am to 10am. PM me if you're willing to help out please.

You will have some very friendly smiley faces to greet you on the gate to check you in when you arrive :) Littlenum and his wife Sarah have very generously volunteered to get up extra early to help process you all in as quickly as possible, along with your hard working super mod Steve, and our illustrious leader Branners :)

To help make the check in run as smoothly as possible, please provide the details you are asked for, and follow the instructions of where you are told to go after check in please.

Along with our team of volunteers, a couple of friendly Battalion30five club officials will also be helping out on the front gate, to mainly process in the GTR's, but when needed will be checking in whoever else is in the que also, to help things move smoothly. I know it goes without saying, as you are all a friendly and well mannered bunch, but please show them the same respect and courtesy as you would our club officials :)

Thank you.

Edited by Burna (see edit history)

You will have some very friendly smiley faces to greet you on the gate to check you in when you arrive :) Littlenum and his wife Sarah have very generously volunteered to get up extra early to help process you all in as quickly as possible, along with your hard working super mod Steve, and our illustrious leader Branners :)

To help make the check in run as smoothly as possible, please provide the details you are asked for, and follow the instructions of where you are told to go after check in please.

Along with our team of volunteers, a couple of friendly Battalion30five club officials will also be helping out on the front gate, to mainly process in the GTR's, but will be checking in whoever is in the que also to help things move smoothly. I know it goes without saying, as you are all a friendly and well mannered bunch, but please show them the same respect and courtesy as you would our club officials :)

Thank you.

:thumbs:

Anyone else in the Ibis on Friday night as well? I'll be heading down tomorrow and hope to get there around 8. Goes without saying I'll be in the bar at 8:01 :)

:thumbs:

Anyone else in the Ibis on Friday night as well? I'll be heading down tomorrow and hope to get there around 8. Goes without saying I'll be in the bar at 8:01 :)

Pig is stopping over Friday night, and I think it's at the Ibis. You'll spot him with his drift car if he is mate.