The mkiv Supra Owners Club

SRD-1000S Oblivion Beast Project.

jazz1

• 2 weeks later...
The suspense... do you know if he's likely to share?

No idea to be honest and it’s completely his call. I just hope that if what I have been told is true that it does come out irrespective of the time scale involved. Sweeping things under the carpet doesn’t help anyone.

As has already been mentioned Jazz has invested a lot in this car and for him it held and I hope still does hold a lot of memories.

Only time will tell.

No idea to be honest and it’s completely his call. I just hope that if what I have been told is true that it does come out irrespective of the time scale involved. Sweeping things under the carpet doesn’t help anyone.

As has already been mentioned Jazz has invested a lot in this car and for him it held and I hope still does hold a lot of memories.

Only time will tell.

Watching with interest... I sure hope his engine didn't go pop.

Spoke to Jazz in June last year, he was thinking about moving on in life & potentially selling the Supra, but haven't heard anything since :topsecret:

I guess peoples circumstances change. We all think we'll NEVER sell our Supras… until something rather unexpected happens - Life!

• 2 months later...
Spoke to Jazz in June last year, he was thinking about moving on in life & potentially selling the Supra, but haven't heard anything since :topsecret:

I guess peoples circumstances change. We all think we'll NEVER sell our Supras… until something rather unexpected happens - Life!

Jazz still have the Supra.

But what Frank said, it's up to him to tell the story.

• 2 years later...

Had a look on FB, posts says look at Insta, things were so much easier when we just had forums, cant be dealing with all the different socials 🙂

Looks like SRD built it, someone claimed it was off road for 8 years but hasn't missed an MOT, so no idea.

• Like 1