The mkiv Supra Owners Club

SRD-1000S Oblivion Beast Project.

jazz1

• 2 weeks later...
Unbelievable, this is and is going to be so awesome. So hope to see it at some point once it's done. You must be made up with the quality of the work being carried out on your pride and joy.

Thank you, yes I am more than overwhelmed with the quality, this is exactly how I dreamed about my supra since the age of 12. This is the dream build I have wanted for years, from exterior to engine :). Once the cars complete I have a few things to finish once I save a bit more, like full interior retrim, paint my other bumpers to interchange the appearance and full paint protection film.

Just spent a full hour going through this thread, from page 1 to 21!

Have to say it's the best build thread I've read to date.

Amazing job by SRD

Well done you for fulfilling your childhood dream. This cars basically brand new with 1000 BHP :wow:

I hope to see it at this years Japfest :D

congrats jazz, as one of the old boys i've known for a long time from all your posts over the years how badly you have been wanting this, now you have it, enjoy it buddy thoroughly and well done finally achieving it, pray for me that i re-do my dream and get my purple beauty back to myself one day so we can tear it together on the streets of london! wish you all the best my brother and wish the beloved car to give you all those smiles you been waiting for........ top lad....

Just spent a full hour going through this thread, from page 1 to 21!

Have to say it's the best build thread I've read to date.

Amazing job by SRD

Well done you for fulfilling your childhood dream. This cars basically brand new with 1000 BHP :wow:

I hope to see it at this years Japfest :D

Thank you, glad you enjoyed the thread as I also enjoy reading people updating threads, yes I hope to attend many shows :).

congrats jazz, as one of the old boys i've known for a long time from all your posts over the years how badly you have been wanting this, now you have it, enjoy it buddy thoroughly and well done finally achieving it, pray for me that i re-do my dream and get my purple beauty back to myself one day so we can tear it together on the streets of london! wish you all the best my brother and wish the beloved car to give you all those smiles you been waiting for........ top lad....

Thank you brother, I might win the lottery one day so maybe I could build you one haha, you never know one day you will have her back mate ;).