The mkiv Supra Owners Club

SRD-1000S Oblivion Beast Project.

jazz1

Interesting. My car had some work done at full throttle...  Its not been right since. To the point where i didnt want to take it back to them to have them put it right.

At least 2 garages (my regular MOT place who are not a performance "tuner" and most recently Whifbitz) have both ether corrected glairing issues or pointed at things and gone "who did that?!"

Im not realy one to kick the beehive because they look to build some good cars...  But my car also LOOKED great when it left. They even did a few bits i didnt ask them to, and didnt bill me for... Unfotunately the heater matrix empted its self into my footwell halfway home because a hose they replaced (heater return) was kinked...

• Sad 1

• 4 months later...
On 10/10/2022 at 11:17 AM, Guigsy said:

Interesting. My car had some work done at full throttle...  Its not been right since. To the point where i didnt want to take it back to them to have them put it right.

At least 2 garages (my regular MOT place who are not a performance "tuner" and most recently Whifbitz) have both ether corrected glairing issues or pointed at things and gone "who did that?!"

Im not realy one to kick the beehive because they look to build some good cars...  But my car also LOOKED great when it left. They even did a few bits i didnt ask them to, and didnt bill me for... Unfotunately the heater matrix empted its self into my footwell halfway home because a hose they replaced (heater return) was kinked...

Full throttle did some work on my supra once, didn't do it properly and when I questioned them about it I got a shitty response along the lines of "mate I don't do this for profit, I do it because I love cars"

It was really basic work too!

I think some of their mechanics are good but some I wouldn't trust to change the oil in my frying pan let alone my car!

• 1 month later...