The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dragonball 2016 - Luxembourg Break for the Border 12th to 15th May 2016

Branners

Fantastic weekend with awesome company! Loved the 4 days and hope this becomes the norm! The chillout day was great and as there are so many people you can choose from various options. Big thumbs up to Branners, Burna, Wile, and everyone that came. The num's are great company didn't stop laughing when they were about! Roll on Wroxall Abbey. 😀

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes, very thankful for everyone that organised this. Its been a great trip and whether it be v2 in September or DB 17 I can say I'll be at another.

Apart from the moment I nearly went down the wrong side of the road on the turning to the hotel, its been an epic time ��

I nearly caught that on video, you were lucky :D

What a great event though, certainly won't be my last. I got home about 4 o'clock today so it was a nice, near week long, holiday for me. Luc has himself some great roads to go hooning around!

I nearly caught that on video, you were lucky :D

What a great event though, certainly won't be my last. I got home about 4 o'clock today so it was a nice, near week long, holiday for me. Luc has himself some great roads to go hooning around!

Great that you could join us at the Chinese on the way back :)

Hopefully my house purchase will complete this month, so if you ever want a stopping point for the trip down, just let me know and you can crash at mine as I'll be about 10 mins off the A1 and a good halfway point for you.

What a great weekend, Becky and I had a fantastic time. Definitely the best one we have attended so far. Thank you everyone who was involved in organising it.

We are looking forward to wroxall abbey and seeing you all there.

Great that you could join us at the Chinese on the way back :)

Hopefully my house purchase will complete this month, so if you ever want a stopping point for the trip down, just let me know and you can crash at mine as I'll be about 10 mins off the A1 and a good halfway point for you.

It was a nice finish to the whole event, thanks for having us along :)

Fingers crossed all goes well with the purchase, wouldn't turn down floor space to crash on! You'll need to get your Sup running for next year for rolling down together :D

cheers guys, I'm glad you find me fun to be around, sometimes my mrs tells me I'm too much and an irritate.

I'll just leave this here:

"Look at the size of your Mrs, and look at the size of my Mrs!"

Not good Num, not good, but when I heard about it I couldn't stop laughing as I pictured you saying it, and I know you don't mean it :rlol:

Still recovering from the trip, but I just want to say what an amazing Dragonball it was, despite car go boom! lol

The four days was a stroke of genius Branners, the relaxed look on peoples faces the Friday night when we hit the bars in town said it all. No worrying about getting up in the morning and driving home hungover, doesn't ever bother me as I just brave the driving, but for most people I could see that it was a big relief that they could let their hair down and not worry.

The rest day on Saturday was really good, it seemed everyone found something to do which interested them, and chatting to people and groups about the things people went off and did on the Saturday spanned all the spectrum of activities! From spending time in the pool and gym, driving like loons across to the ring or across Luxembourg, to a couple who visited the war graves and memorials to pay their respects. Loved listening to all the stories of peoples adventures :) Myself and others went on a tobacco run, felt like Smokey and the Bandit running beer across the borders lol

So many highlights for me to mention here, and some definitely can't be mentioned on here ;) lol But something that made me very happy was to see so many people enjoy the routes I'd taken days and weeks to research, plan and refine. The biggest compliment I will always remember came from Bignum, who said he loved the routes, and some of the bends were just like driving the Ring! Job done for me right there to get good feedback from such an amazing driver :)

Just want to say thanks to our saviors on the trip when Zach and I made cars go boom! The list of legends is huge! But to mention a few, SteveM, RobUK, TrickTT, Luc, Karrie, Abz, Axl, Karen for the red wine :) and so many others who rallied round to help us all out. Oh and Corona for the beer and Cuba for the cigars hahahaha.

Rosie you are the best co-pilot I could have ever asked for, love you, you drive like a boss! And I hope that we continue to decimate all in the future together in the mighty BPU UK spec ROOOOAAARR!!!!

Thank you Branners yet again for another great trip, and long live DRAGONBAAAAAAAAAAALLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll just leave this here:

"Look at the size of your Mrs, and look at the size of my Mrs!"

Not good Num, not good, but when I heard about it I couldn't stop laughing as I pictured you saying it, and I know you don't mean it :rlol:

In addition, this gem from the Friday tea break before the Winery run:

"You should get yourself that fancy dress costume she's got over there so I can smash you in it"

I nearly collapsed :rlol:

Still recovering from the trip, but I just want to say what an amazing Dragonball it was, despite car go boom! lol

The four days was a stroke of genius Branners, the relaxed look on peoples faces the Friday night when we hit the bars in town said it all. No worrying about getting up in the morning and driving home hungover, doesn't ever bother me as I just brave the driving, but for most people I could see that it was a big relief that they could let their hair down and not worry.

The rest day on Saturday was really good, it seemed everyone found something to do which interested them, and chatting to people and groups about the things people went off and did on the Saturday spanned all the spectrum of activities! From spending time in the pool and gym, driving like loons across to the ring or across Luxembourg, to a couple who visited the war graves and memorials to pay their respects. Loved listening to all the stories of peoples adventures :) Myself and others went on a tobacco run, felt like Smokey and the Bandit running beer across the borders lol

So many highlights for me to mention here, and some definitely can't be mentioned on here ;) lol But something that made me very happy was to see so many people enjoy the routes I'd taken days and weeks to research, plan and refine. The biggest compliment I will always remember came from Bignum, who said he loved the routes, and some of the bends were just like driving the Ring! Job done for me right there to get good feedback from such an amazing driver :)

Just want to say thanks to our saviors on the trip when Zach and I made cars go boom! The list of legends is huge! But to mention a few, SteveM, RobUK, TrickTT, Luc, Karrie, Abz, Axl, Karen for the red wine :) and so many others who rallied round to help us all out. Oh and Corona for the beer and Cuba for the cigars hahahaha.

Rosie you are the best co-pilot I could have ever asked for, love you, you drive like a boss! And I hope that we continue to decimate all in the future together in the mighty BPU UK spec ROOOOAAARR!!!!

Thank you Branners yet again for another great trip, and long live DRAGONBAAAAAAAAAAALLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See, I do come up with some good ideas from time to time :)

The divorce paperwork is in the post.

Burna you my friend are a legend I'm still buzzing this club is amazing and all involved :)

In addition, this gem from the Friday tea break before the Winery run:

"You should get yourself that fancy dress costume she's got over there so I can smash you in it"

I nearly collapsed :rlol:

I can picture it now! He cracks me up lol

The divorce paperwork is in the post.

We'll sort something out for future runs ;)

Burna you my friend are a legend I'm still buzzing this club is amazing and all involved :)

Thanks mate, loved seeing everyone's happy faces at the Friday lunch stop :)

yeh, I must admit that dress thingy really did it for me.

I'll wear it tonight for the DB debrief, or get Dee to wear one, you choose big boy ;) lol

What happened to the car Burna? Did see you pulled over but by the time I noticed it was a supra it was too late

Not sure yet, a few similar ideas are being discussed, but I'm just going to wait and see when it gets back, in two weeks! So everyone please note that if you took out the RAC cover it will take that long again.

2 weeks? You not able to get someone with a trailer/loader to pick it up for you dude?

Why should I pay? I thought this might be the case that it would take two weeks, but the fact that I and others were misled on the phone when taking up the offer is the thing that I will be taking up with them, along with any damage incurred while it's going to be loaded and unloaded on multi car transporters.

Why should I pay? I thought this might be the case that it would take two weeks, but the fact that I and others were misled on the phone when taking up the offer is the thing that I will be taking up with them, along with any damage incurred while it's going to be loaded and unloaded on multi car transporters.

I've never used RAC again since they shafted me on the first DB I went on