• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh that's good then.

I thought the extra day may have put people off from going

I really enjoyed the fact it was 4 days much less pressure on fitting everything in and you had the option of doing whatever you wanted to do on the rest day. Everyone seemed to enjoy the extra day and makes the trip more enjoyable in a way and I doubt it will put people off attending.

Well that was amazing many thanks to the organisers had a bloody great time and thanks to all the dragonballers who helped me lose my dragonball virginity you were very kind and gentle now I'm addicted bring on the next one :eyebrows:

Well I'm just home and hitting the sack now, I'm drained and exhausted and need to be up for work in 7 hours but f**k me, I think this was one of my favourite dragonballs, despite not driving for the first time, probably helped by going for a 'nightcap' in a Russian girls room last night after slyly leaving Abz in the hotel lobby :innocent::D:d:d

The extra day made it 10x better IMO

probably helped by going for a 'nightcap' in a Russian girls room last night after slyly leaving Abz in the hotel

OMG did you?? The fit one?!

- - - Updated - - -

:blink:

Love the new sigs Rosie.

You utter bastards :rlol:

It's pretty obvious that I didn't do that myself though, as the apostrophe shouldn't be there :p

Great weekend had - 1364 miles in all including a trip to watch the GT3s at the Ring. 4days is the new 3days and less of a rush and a blur

Thanks to all the organisers!

My highlight was Ian Ian being overtaken on the country rds by..... Volvo 544 (I think, it happened all too fast)

(Couldn't get the camera out quick enough to get proof... But he knows....)

Edited by Spunkmeyer (see edit history)

Yes, very thankful for everyone that organised this. Its been a great trip and whether it be v2 in September or DB 17 I can say I'll be at another.

Apart from the moment I nearly went down the wrong side of the road on the turning to the hotel, its been an epic time