The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1997 Black Supra RZS Twin Turbo Tiptronic 28,000 miles

Crash Bandicoot

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... engine looks quite dirty in comparison of the low mileage, though interior looks nice !

No offense meant but that is fairly silly in my opinion .. 26k is not a lot as engines go.. but still plenty to build up muck if you actually use the car as a car and don't pamper it like a princess.

The previous owner just used to spray silicone spray over everything and leave it. I think the multi coats of this over the years has left a goldeny residue over everything, I've used a toothbrush and some soapy water in one spot and it's come up like new :) I'm sure when it's all steamed it'll be mint again.

The leather interior is not original as I understand, how many owners did it have in UK? Also please could you make a good pic of accelerator and break pedals and foot area in general bud. Does it have an LSD? Please could you make a close up pic of an ID plate. Thanks.

The leather interior is not original as I understand, how many owners did it have in UK? Also please could you make a good pic of accelerator and break pedals and foot area in general bud. Does it have an LSD? Please could you make a close up pic of an ID plate. Thanks.

Leather interior was a factory option in UK spec supra's :thumbs: the first thing most supra owners do is change their front seats to leather covers anyway, can't see how that's a problem...

Everything basically, all changes you've made and the ones been done before your ownership, what is it according the vin Nr. exactly. I've got 2 thing that I need to work out for myself, registry date and mileage. I am interested in this car only because of the mileage to be honest. This is why I want to confirm that it is what it is and that this is the original engine. Sorry to be a pain :))

I have been advised not to put up a full pic of the vin plate, I'm unsure of the dangers of this so won't for now until I have researched whether it's a good idea to do so. Sorry if this puts you off but thinking cautiously around this as I've been warned.

You should never post a picture of a VIN plate, this can be used for cloning. Interested buyers can view this in person and I would also advise against this.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.