The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1997 Black Supra RZS Twin Turbo Tiptronic 28,000 miles

Crash Bandicoot

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just had sanya round to view the supra as a potential buy, he is the guy who was asking about the vin plate, and for a genuine reason which I've just found out :) he wanted to check it against a spec list he had with him and everything matched up as I expected. lovely bloke and a credit to the forum. He seemed happy with the car but wants to view a few more before he decides. I'm not a big softy but I genuinely would love it to go to someone like him to be taken care of for years to come. I salute you sir :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...
Hi, by all means come by and view it :) I'm not sure how many services were done while it was in Japan, it had a full service when it was imported, the previous owner had one done at 24,000 miles. It's now on about 32,000 miles and I will be having it serviced soon before it's wrapped up for the winter :)

Ok, thanks for the info. I'm not sure when I can view it but it will have to be from about 2 weeks from now onward as annoyingly I have things to sort out these coming weekends. I will pm you in hopefully next week to sort out a viewing date if possible. Thanks again.

• 1 month later...

Good morning all!

Just an update, I will be giving the supra a full service and a fresh 12 months MOT in the next couple of weeks,

Then I will be making a concerted effort to sell using all the advertising places possible (gumtree, piston heads, Facebook pages etc)

I would much prefer this to sell to a forum member and be kept by an enthusiast. If push comes to shove it may even see its face on eBay.

Once I've gone over the whole car, fully cleaned exterior and interior, steam cleaned the engine bay and full service.

I will be taking digital photos of everything including underside of chassis, making a new advert for on here and other places.

I've decided to go the route of a BMW 335d coupe.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.