The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Shawn's UK 3.4 V160 Single Ridox Widearch

ShawnPreece

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cars looking great mate, definitely need to get that diffuser though ;)

Thanks mate :) yeah I do keep going back to that idea.... I been thinking that will be one of next winters mods but I am very tempted to do it sooner and get it on there now.

She's a beauty. Still not a fan of the white wheels, however with that said that is a very desirable supra now, ridox wide arch, big single with one of the best interiors on here.

Thanks mate :) yeah I wasn't sure if it would be to much white or not but I quite like them now, il try fitting my carbon TRD bonnet to see if I prefer it with that or the UK one as the plan all along was to put the carbon one on but quite liked it with the UK one on so left it for now

Congratulations on finishing your Supra. It looks amazing :thumbs:

The interior looks spot on .

Thankyou mate :) will finally have more time on my hands now :) better really treat the girlfriend as she's been good putting up with me working on the Supra all this time lol

Looks alright mate. Cant wait to see it in the flesh

Cheers mate :) looking forward to that weekend

Amazing transformation. I keep mentioning that interior but I really can't get over how good it looks. There won't be a shortage of buyers should you decided to sell.

Thanks mate :) yeah my plan is to always keep her, I know plans change over time but think im in quite a good place to always keep her :) just gotta focus on keeping it tidy :)

Just out of interest (as I dont want to start a new thread for it) what would you all think its worth now? Im not selling it but need to update my insurance valuation.

Cheers mate :) looking forward to that weekend

Thanks mate :) yeah my plan is to always keep her, I know plans change over time but think im in quite a good place to always keep her :) just gotta focus on keeping it tidy :)

Just out of interest (as I dont want to start a new thread for it) what would you all think its worth now? Im not selling it but need to update my insurance valuation.

Would say between 18k to 20k for value mate