The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Shawn's UK 3.4 V160 Single Ridox Widearch

ShawnPreece

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some great work taken place here.

Really looking forward to seeing the wheels on, although you do know you will be cleaning them daily.

Like the closet gauges too. :D

Thanks mate :)

yeah I know I had a set of white wheels on one of my cars in the past and was a pain to keep clean, back then though it was my daily car so hoping this one will be better as I got my little MR2 to take out in bad conditions lol.

Thanks thats probably my favourite mod id say :) keeps the dash nice and clean

Nice work mate the only bit Im not sure about is the step at the rear bumper ! How come they did not blend it in? Also what going on with the rear arch where it meets the side skirt looks a bit strange could just be the pictures,

Look forward to seeing it on its wheels :-)

Nice work mate the only bit Im not sure about is the step at the rear bumper ! How come they did not blend it in? Also what going on with the rear arch where it meets the side skirt looks a bit strange could just be the pictures,

Look forward to seeing it on its wheels :-)

It's blended as much as possible without having to go back in on its self and the side skirts is just where the 2 pieces of carbon meet, il know better tomorrow when I pick it up but I quite like it from the pics :)

Cheers il add more pics throughout the week as I do the finishing touches

Edited by ShawnPreece (see edit history)

This is going to look sweet!

Cheers mate :thumbs:

Wow, Looking beaut so far [emoji7]

Thanks Holly :)

Looking good buddy

Tim

TB Developments

Cheers Tim :)

I picked the car up yesterday and I am very impressed with how it looks :D I have some more pictures that I took of it I will upload them in a little bit......

Picked the car up yesterday and am very happy with it :) here are some pics I took before I drove away……

attachment.php?attachmentid=221017&stc=1&d=1500559101

attachment.php?attachmentid=221018&stc=1&d=1500559101

attachment.php?attachmentid=221019&stc=1&d=1500559101

Got home and first thing was to go straight onto the ramp so I could paint the callipers….

attachment.php?attachmentid=221020&stc=1&d=1500559117

This is a before shot of how the callipers were……

attachment.php?attachmentid=221021&stc=1&d=1500559117

Cleaned them up ready for painting…….

attachment.php?attachmentid=221022&stc=1&d=1500559117

Then painted them so will take some pics of them tonight when they have dried :)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Edited by ShawnPreece (see edit history)

Bodywork came out really nice, gonna looks great once your other wheels are on! How about getting a slightly smaller numberplate for the front bumper?

cheers mate :) yep that is my plan, when I ordered this one I only ordered it quickly thinking about having a square plate that fits in the front mouth but it was bigger than I expected so I will order an import size plate for it (this one is only stuck on so that I can change it when I get one) do you know a good place where I can order import size plates?

cheers mate :) yep that is my plan, when I ordered this one I only ordered it quickly thinking about having a square plate that fits in the front mouth but it was bigger than I expected so I will order an import size plate for it (this one is only stuck on so that I can change it when I get one) do you know a good place where I can order import size plates?

Jurgen @ JM Imports does really nice import plates.

+1 on the plate, personally I would of run it without. Either way the car is looking awesome, I am kinda liking wide kits now. Looking forward to seeing it with the wheels on

thanks mate :) I have just ordered a import style plate off Jurgen this morning so looking to fix it with a bracket from the top of the mouth part of the bumper when it comes

I'm finding getting a plate an absolute nightmare. All I want is road legal gapping, load regal lettering and trimmed as small as I can get it. I've calculated what I thought the size should be but a few "custom" plate places have suggested it would end up bigger than a standard plate. I just don't get it.

If I could, I would buy a standard size plate then cut it to size, leaving the gap as required. Unfortunately that would take off the writing at the bottom showing the supplier :(