The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Shawn's UK 3.4 V160 Single Ridox Widearch

ShawnPreece

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking good mate. Have you considered having the rear bumper re cut with the arches fitted. Would mean you could remove the bumper same as OEM.

Cheers mate :thumbs: Thats a good idea I hadn't thought of that tbh... although im having it blended and smoothed in so think il just have to hope I dont need to remove the bumper at anypoint lol, il have to look into it more if I need to remove the bumper in future

The arches should look great blended hate seeing them just bolted on. Maybe somthing to look into in the future as its the only down side I can see. What colour is it going? OEM white?

yeah definitely something I will consider in the future thanks for suggesting it. yeah I went for them blended because I wanted it to look a little less aftermarket (as much as it can with a widearch kit on anyway). yep its staying OEM white mate :) I did consider a colour change but I like the 040 white so decided to stick with it.

yeah definitely something I will consider in the future thanks for suggesting it. yeah I went for them blended because I wanted it to look a little less aftermarket (as much as it can with a widearch kit on anyway). yep its staying OEM white mate :) I did consider a colour change but I like the 040 white so decided to stick with it.

Definetly and the ridox kit follows an OEM like line so should look great. Did you ever are adams old white ridox widebody? Should give a little insight as to how yours will look. It was bite the back of your hand stunning. Can't wait to see this later this month.

Definetly and the ridox kit follows an OEM like line so should look great. Did you ever are adams old white ridox widebody? Should give a little insight as to how yours will look. It was bite the back of your hand stunning. Can't wait to see this later this month.

yeah it was seeing Adam's that made my mind up that I wanted this kit, unfortunately I have only ever seen pictures of it though and never saw the actual car but the pics of it look amazing, do you know where that car is now? I know he sold it but did it stay in this country? Haven't seen it on here since Adam had it but was one stunning car.

Thanks mate im looking forward to bringing it to the show later this month and looking forward to seeing yours too as have only seen pics of it and it looks awesome in the pics :)

Edited by ShawnPreece (see edit history)

yeah it was seeing Adam's that made my mind up that I wanted this kit, unfortunately I have only ever seen pictures of it though and never saw the actual car but the pics of it look amazing, do you know where that car is now? I know he sold it but did it stay in this country? Haven't seen it on here since Adam had it but was one stunning car.

Thanks mate im looking forward to bringing it to the show later this month :)

Yeah it left the country and went somewhere in Europe via jm-imports iirc. It was gorgeous remember following it on DB12 I think and the arse was something else. You going with the diffuser and bgw too?

Yeah it left the country and went somewhere in Europe via jm-imports iirc. It was gorgeous remember following it on DB12 I think and the arse was something else. You going with the diffuser and bgw too?

Ahh I see thats ashame would love to still see that at meets and shows. Yep got a bgw going on it now too but not the rear diffuser as yet, the rear diffuser is one of the items on my next winter "while the cars off the road" list lol

In for the updates, this is going to be a stunner :)

Thankyou mate :) there will be more updates on there way :)

looking great, nice wheels

Cheers mate. haha yeah the wheels do look abit silly that far in the arch dont they, the new wheels will be on it when I get it home :)

Wow the red interior goes really well with the white exterior.

Yeah think its a good match, thats one of the reasons I decided to leave it white rather than go for a colour change, cheers mate :)