Shawn's UK 3.4 V160 Single Ridox Widearch

ShawnPreece

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Looking good bud :)

Thanks mate :) hows your conversion coming along?

Looks great. Very nice. If you ever sell with the spec, kit, and It being a UK I'd put money in it going to the EU. Going to be a great car once complete.

Cheers mate yeah id guess it would be worth a decent bit of money when its done but the plan is to never sell it :) I know things change as life goes on but this when done will be what my dream car has always been so the plan is to never sell it :)

Great project mate. Was pretty much what I was going to do to mine a while back, but couldn't bring myself to hack up the shell. Kudos for just going ahead with what you want to do with the car. I'm sure it wasn't a decision you made lightly.

Cheers mate yeah I definately thought about it a lot but thought aslong as all the precautions are done to make sure it's strong enough and well protected (inner linings from road dirt and cut edges coated etc...) then as it's not my daily it should be fine and last a long time, iv always wanted a wide arch one and is more practical for traction as I can put bigger tyres on it :)

like that a pillar mate, looks quality.

I personally would of kept the car stock with a lip, not a fan of kits but im sure it will look great once done. Is it remaining white?

Thanks mate :thumbs:

Yes its staying white, I was very dubious about cutting up the shell but iv personally always wanted a widearch supra so I thought I might aswell go ahead with it :) plus its more practical that I can put the wider wheels on to get some more traction :D