The mkiv Supra Owners Club

6Speed Aerotop Single Turbo Project Aurora (PICS!)

Hitbox Junkie

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the harness adapter it takes about 20 minutes. Factor in another couple of hours for sensor wiring and configuring along with another few hours for software tweaking etc and you have yourself a nice round couple of shifts MAX to get it on and fired up.

Are you saying it's taken 8 months to fit a Syvecs? Must be some bill!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Great news! You'll be in safe hands with Lee :thumbs:

Shame you've had so many issues with them mate. But should get sorted now at SRD. You'll be on the road before you know it.

Good news mate, better late than never! Lee will get it sorted :thumbs:

Best update you made on this whole thread lol great news mate

:yeahthat:

Good decision mate :thumbs: once they start on your car they will fly through it all and have it done before you know it :)

Great news mate :)

Cheers for the kind words all :)

It is now at SRD and with the pictures and views of Lee lets just say its going to be expensive the list goes on and on, I am sure there will be allot more that Lee will find as time goes on. But I don't want to break it nor do I want to sale so will be having work done as its not about what the cars worth to me. I will post a list and picture that I've got from Lee When i find out if he minds or not. Im not sure if he will start his own thread or I will just up date this one as and when. But with any luck the car will get done just may take some time as and when funds become available.

But it is far from running. But got to remain positive :)

• 1 month later...