The mkiv Supra Owners Club

6Speed Aerotop Single Turbo Project Aurora (PICS!)

Hitbox Junkie

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I live parkstone. The girlfriend lives corfemullen. I work all over but use the van for that if im not in the workshop. my arnt lives in the cotage with the big railway gate opposite the water works over wimbourne :)

Ah yeah I know the one. I'm in Corfemullen also, just down Henbury View. Sounds better calling it Wimborne lol.

So whens the car coming to town, We'll have to meet up.

Ah ok and i hope april or late march but all deppends. I want to get all the major stuff done for it and then its time for engine to get fired up. then run in then dyno/mapped. After all this I hope I can take the car back home and I can sort the small detail stuff out :).

I wish I was able to do the work myself but its better if i get it done by the pros

We will have to meet :) maybe can meet mrx all meet up :) and I may have to take a longer route to the girlfriends now i know theres a supra to go and spy on :p in less its tucked away in a garage.

Garage? Steve built a small house to keep his car in :D

:D

Ah ok and i hope april or late march but all deppends. I want to get all the major stuff done for it and then its time for engine to get fired up. then run in then dyno/mapped. After all this I hope I can take the car back home and I can sort the small detail stuff out :).

I wish I was able to do the work myself but its better if i get it done by the pros

We will have to meet :) maybe can meet mrx all meet up :) and I may have to take a longer route to the girlfriends now i know theres a supra to go and spy on :p in less its tucked away in a garage.

Sounds good to me. The Supra is all tucked away in my work unit. Your more than welcome to come and have a nosey if your passing. :)

If theirs another with the name aurora then its unintended I was asking the girl friend about names and I thought a spacey sounding name like aurora was fitting. she then mentioned to me that aurora is the name of sleeping beauty =)

I just recognise the name from Stargate Atlantis the Aurora was an ancient warship lol

Nothing to see here carry on....

There was a Ringwood meet? but yes this could be a good shout to get the southern sups out :)

Yeah we used to meet up Tuesday evenings from memory. Cant remember the name of the pub?

Hopefully have the front crank oil seal changed tomorrow and i'll be back on the road, so will be able to meet up!

Sounds good to me. The Supra is all tucked away in my work unit. Your more than welcome to come and have a nosey if your passing. :)

Definitely worth taking a nosey at Steve's car mate, its on a whole new level, blew me away when i saw it at DB14 v2!

Just had to use the search to find the pub - St Leonards hotel. I'm guessing the likes of Ewen, B'have, ivan, AndyT etc have moved on to other motors by now?

There was a Ringwood meet? but yes this could be a good shout to get the southern sups out :)

I believe so. I never made one, but as there seems to be a lot of local cars around Southampton and Bournemouth I think it would be rude not to. Plus, it's a good hoon for us to come down to Ringwood. :D

I believe so. I never made one, but as there seems to be a lot of local cars around Southampton and Bournemouth I think it would be rude not to. Plus, it's a good hoon for us to come down to Ringwood. :D

I will defiantly be up for this when I have the car at mine, after all the car is doing its job putting a smile on my face with others :)

• 3 weeks later...

Ordered up a new part tonight as it was recommended and needed for the build

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Black-Performance-Adjustable-100-psi-Fuel-Pressure-Regulator-Kit-Drag-Drift-Race-/151377364552?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item233ecb4648

To order following a email to Charlie at Syvecs just need to sort payment out now :)

Lambda

knock sensor

cal switch

Oil pressure sensor

Map sensor

Boost solenoid

All sensors paid for and hopefully going to get put on the car :) exciting times as its getting closer to being fired up for the first time!!!!!!

Edited by Hitbox Junkie (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
very nice project mate any update on when you expect it to be done?

Sorry not been keeping track of this thread. Erm I've been harassing Dude, some more work will be done this week, no idea when its going to be done sadly :( I really want it done by may as I want it on the club-stand for Bournemouth wheels car show.

Edited by Hitbox Junkie (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...