The mkiv Supra Owners Club

6Speed Aerotop Single Turbo Project Aurora (PICS!)

Hitbox Junkie

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know exactly how you feel mate.

"Is it done yet?"

"No."

"Oh okay..."

*later that same day*

"Is it done yet?"

:rofl:

haha yer but its daily and theirs nothing I can do :( I know that it isn't simple just hate waiting, If i could do it my self id love to but no room ( as we don't have a suitable drive but when it is up and running a base map/mapped il be happy as i can look at the housing market with the misses and have good place to store the car :) )

• 1 month later...

Well I just got in from work. I did pop into see it this afternoon as i was working 5 mins away so would been rude not to :), the car was on the lift and work was being carried out :)

Ive ordered up some more things that were asked for, so should with fingers crossed be fired up end of the week.

It had been put aside as other jobs ect were priority and lead times ect ect. hopefully will see more progress :) I will get the pictures I took uploaded.

Parts ordered from Garage Whifbitz are:

Goodridge Braided Brake Line Kit Toyota Supra JZA80 (plated)

Toyota Supra Fuel Filter

HKS Fine Tune V-Belt

Edited by Hitbox Junkie (see edit history)

• 4 weeks later...
Good choice with the seats :cool: They're basically the same as the ones I have but with different covers. Best seats I've ever had, very comfortable and supportive but easy to get in/out of.

Car's looking great :cool:

Thanks bud,

I haven't had a proper seat in them yet as I haven't even driven the car.

i would always go for the choice which protects you the most from liability of damage during the process of getting it fully mapped and road worthy. With Dude testing it he will pick up on anything else that needs tweeked..

• 2 weeks later...
Fair play, you've got some patience. I'd be doing my nut if I'd bought a car I couldn't just drive off in!! :D

I wish I had bought one I could drive off in!! I was set on a Aerotop at the time and would have 6speed at later date and single but this came up with everything I wanted. (I was told a few days worth of work and should be up and running) I guess I should have had more people look over it instead of just me :p I also went with my heart and not head and just dove in and bought it before someone else would have.

Never again will I buy a project that I cant drive away :p in less its a dodge charger shell that I can get at a good price and sit on my drive when i purchase a house in the next few years. (oh and if the Mrs lets me :innocent: )

Well done on a true beauty of a purchase. Good luck with your new love. :)

Enjoy your Supra days.

Cheers, bought it beginning of the year not even heard it fire up yet.

Edited by Hitbox Junkie (see edit history)