The mkiv Supra Owners Club

6Speed Aerotop Single Turbo Project Aurora (PICS!)

Hitbox Junkie

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great progress.

I bet your made up its back together, and moving under its own steam.

Always struggled with the seating position in the supra, and that high feeling with OEM stock Recaros and OEM Recaro frames is terrible.

God knows what it's like with a cage in there too.

I hope you manage to remedy the situation, as you don't want to spoil the driving experience.

Look forward to your collection update ;)

Great progress.

I bet your made up its back together, and moving under its own steam.

Always struggled with the seating position in the supra, and that high feeling with OEM stock Recaros and OEM Recaro frames is terrible.

God knows what it's like with a cage in there too.

I hope you manage to remedy the situation, as you don't want to spoil the driving experience.

Look forward to your collection update ;)

I'm not a fan of cages. Great for track cars though for safety. Only reason it's still in as it's a aero and need it for the strength. I'm going to be looking for a low level cross been support or look at making my own and welding it in. Saw one on YouTube walk round video and thought that's awesome.

I hope the experience isn't spoilt too.

I hope I can film my own reaction when I do get to collect her.

- - - Updated - - -

Saw this on Thursday, well done for persevering with it. You will definitely love it more this summer :thumbs:

Thanks bud. Love your wheels on the black beast. It's going to be an amazing car just get better and better with every little update you do to it.

Looks awesome mate !

Just reread the problems you had, been there mate with bodywork but hey that's in the past now .. Live and learn

Sleepless nights now until Saturday ! lol

This week is going very slow.

Happy to hear that mate. We need a meet once you've got her

/QUOTE]

Yeah we will. If your doing bournemouth wheels too put me down :p I think I will be able to make it with her this year :lol:

Bit of a little update. Visiting the car Saturday and possibly picking her up too for the run in period :)

Im down London way on saturday... if you see a random silver Civic chasing you to get up close dont worry it'l just be me :D :rlol:

If your doing bournemouth wheels too put me down :p I think I will be able to make it with her this year :lol:

Is this definitely on again this year? me too Jake if it is on :)

Sorry guys Bournemouth wheels is no more. They have pulled the event this year. I'm planning somthing else though ;)

/QUOTE]

Let me know what you're planning please mate! As my sailing trip around the Balearic's with Pig has just been cancelled :( So I'm free June now :)

Pick princess Auroa up from Srd this morning.

Didn't crash, got home and thought 2 years this is what it was all for. The smlies and giggles I gave myself driving back were amazing.

I put my go pro in and then when I got home I noticed I didn't even record. But the car is a blast. Lee and the guys at Srd and everyone that's worked on the car has made it amazing.

Got to get some good run in miles.now then it's off to SRD to get final mapping.

Lee has spent a considerable amount of time on the Base map and it feels great even with the rpm limit there's so much power band it's unreal.

Can't thank everyone enough. Can't wait to get stuck in with the interim bits that need doing so will post lots of wanted adds up. As and when I find things to sort.

Cheers guys the first drive was amazing feels so strong. Comes on boost nice and early. Only at 1.1 bar and feels I credibly fast road car spins the wheels in 4th in the dry.

Got so much attention just driving back home loads of thumbs up from.some Toyota mr2 guys. I have a soft spot for the mr2.

R32 gtr wanted some pics together.

2017-02-26 08.38.04.jpg