The mkiv Supra Owners Club

6Speed Aerotop Single Turbo Project Aurora (PICS!)

Hitbox Junkie

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Not updated as not alot gone on but new wind screen (green tint from auto glass ) was fitted today. Hopefully the guy doing my ecu wiring is back from the toyota leemo n team in germany to finsh it so the syvecs will talk to the engine.

Sorry no pictures yet but with luck I will get a video of it starting up when it does been wait far to long.

You're more patient than I could be....

I have spoken to Lee at SRD and if nothing is achieved soon then il be moving it as I am losing patients but all things takes time and it's pritty much winter now so won't be able to enjoy it now any how's.

I'm glad that I'm just still busy with work and weekends get taken up with a few things to keep me busy

Wish I had room to do work myself. Least I could just sit ad admire it's beauty :p

I have spoken to Lee at SRD and if nothing is achieved soon then il be moving it as I am losing patients but all things takes time and it's pritty much winter now so won't be able to enjoy it now any how's.

I'm glad that I'm just still busy with work and weekends get taken up with a few things to keep me busy

Wish I had room to do work myself. Least I could just sit ad admire it's beauty [emoji14]

[emoji106]

Why is it taking so long to do the syvecs mine was done within a day ?

Bwcause the guy doing it left for Germany to be on the toyota race team. ( I wasn't told until a a couple.days ago ) and they thought it was left in a state to.be running but it wasn't..

I don't understand why it takes so long. I've never wired a entire loom.with syvecs. Or any loom for that matter so no idea on time scales.

• 2 weeks later...
Any updates ? I am looking forward to seeing this finished

At this point I'm looking forward to just hearing it run. I'm beyond going bat S**T crazy if nothing has progressed tomorrow when I give them a bell then I will start the process of getting it moved.

Im too nice a guy is what I think :(

Edited by Hitbox Junkie (see edit history)

At this point I'm looking forward to just hearing it run. I'm beyond going bat S**T crazy if nothing has progressed tomorrow when I give them a bell then I will start the process of getting it moved.

Im too nice a guy is what I think :(

I hope you had some positive news mate

Wow this is taking the mick now isn't it? I would get it moved. Sorry to hear of the issues buddy.

I feel like a mug if Im honest Bud. I don't want to update the thread as I never have any thing to post for an update when I phone up.

I hope you had some positive news mate

Phoned them and was told to phone back next week as there recovering from trip to Geneva (racing) but the receptionist said that he thinks he knows the problem regarding the ECU (which I though was meant to be sorted Monday but frustratingly I never get updates i always the one chasing and i try to give them space no constantly phoning every day or every week. its just good thing im super busy with work during the week and try to keep active on weekends doing things)

Its not even running?! This should have been FINISHED by now, surely....

I think it should but I'm not a mechanic but even so by everyone else reactions then I'm getting annoyed and down about it, its just frustrating I cant be the one doing the work as I would love to be

Mate you have more patience than I do!! This would be driving me mad by now and it's not even been fired up yet, can't believe it's no where near finished either.

It is driving me mad bud again been busy with things to keep me sane but I've got this week off so I'm going to go loopy

Anyways I am sure things will work out. got to stay positive after all