The mkiv Supra Owners Club

who will keep their car

liam1

I always get asked 'would you ever sell it'.

My response is NO but you never can tell. Situations change all the time and I hope that I am in the position to keep the car for as long as I want to.

I've had mine since it was imported and have even been offered a fair chunk for it (£24K) without it being advertised but I know I would regret it if I let it go.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't see me ever selling mine. Took me ages to find and owes me nothing, not had a problem with it since I bought it. Still have plans for it. Since I got it and at present used as a daily and love it. Will take it off the road at some point in the future for paint and turbo route of some sort, so will then be a summer car but by then rare as hens teeth, let's face it, they are pretty rare now. The older it gets the greater it looks IMO. The styling is so iconic, there just aren't that many cars out there that can look so good despite the age.

Mine will leave my house after they carry me out in the bag, just rebuilt by Lee at SRD and later on to have full new suspension, I have had this one 13 years now and has just been completed ready for pick up this Friday - hope I don't get done speeding on way home. Magical work done at SRD could never consider selling

Mine will leave my house after they carry me out in the bag, just rebuilt by Lee at SRD and later on to have full new suspension, I have had this one 13 years now and has just been completed ready for pick up this Friday - hope I don't get done speeding on way home. Magical work done at SRD could never consider selling

saw the facebook updates on this John, looks stunning, incredible job by Lee, enjoy the drive on Friday!

My wife loved driving the NA aero so I brought a TT Tip VVTI from JM Imports in dec 2014, she does not like the extra power, worries her and wants something else, I already have a TVR in storage and a V8 Landrover 90 both of which she will not drive so it may have to go unfortunately

I have been attached to several cars over the years that I wished I had never sold, this one is too new to feel that way about yet

I had my NA aero for 7 years which I loved massively..... But I was always dreaming of a manual gearbox and a turbo.

I had my new Supra imported by JM Imports last July and I love this car. It's a genuine, from the factory deep jewel green beauty. So rare as hell and she's a genuine twin turbo 6 speed. Oem Recaros, oem carbon fibre steering wheel and oem wind deflectors too, she's one rare beast :cool:

Like my aero, she is my April-October weekend car and only used in the dry. Keeps her looking mint and I can't wait to have her out again this year. There is no way I'm parting with her!!!! :D

I have had mine since 2008, can't imagine selling it, love it too much and spent too much money on her. Still got plenty of things to do. Such as cams possible piggy back ecu, and generally replacing old worn out parts. I also love the fact that the car is twenty years old and still looks current! Even the latest Jags and Aston Martins look like a supra, why on earth would I want to sell it.