The mkiv Supra Owners Club

who will keep their car

liam1

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think id sell mine for a uk 6speed but only for an investment reason, Ive had mine 4 1/2 yrs now and still love driving it,

I had a set back recently with the crash in october and its took a while to make a decision to fix it rather than break it, mostly for sentimentle reasons above all else,

The other reason was what else would I buy for the money that would be anywhere near as good?

My na is keeps for good no mods planned just maintenance / light restoration, the v8 has taken me about 2 years to get to the stage it's at now and there's still a long way to go so it ain't going anywhere either though I'd like to return the car back to a tt at some point in the future and drop the v8 into a mkiii shell.

That's if funds ever allow any of this shananagins :thumbs:

I've not owned one but signing paper work for a 6speed Aero Turbo and considering I have wanted this particular model of the supra for over 10 years a member here for nearly 2 years and been looking to buy for the past 12 months I cant see myself selling.

The girlfriend asked this question: If I said to you I will leave you if you don't sell the car would you sell it??? My reply: No I wouldn't sell, and you wouldn't be very nice asking it as you know how much the car means and the effort I've gone to for it, but that being said family does always come first and i would take it off the road for you but never sell.

any ways no I would not sale in-less family was starving and couldn't afford the mortgage ect ect. even then I would look at alternatives.