The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The Official 2015 F1 Thread

Nic

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats only if Bottas goes to Ferrari, I could see Jenson going to Williams though, he still has a lot to offer.

He would have been 2 tenths in front of Alonso in Quali if he'd had the electric assist he should have. He's got a lot to offer. And is a sponsors dream in comparison to many.

Will also leave Raikkonen without a seat. Maybe McLaren for him? I don't think Alonso will be around for much longer either

Alonso will stay at McLaren imo, at least for another year depending if they can make some serious

genuine progress by the end of this season.

Raikkonen to retire if he leaves Ferrari would be my guess

IMO,

KR will retire (he said Ferrari will be the last team)

VB to Ferarri

JB to Williams

Alex Lynn to stay as test and reserve for Williams

Joleyon Palmer to replace Maldonado

Kevin Magnesson or Stoffel VanDorne to McLaren next to Alonso

JB won't go if McLaren want him next to Alonso. In that scenario I can see McLaren paying Williams to take Kevin or Stoffel as they have an embarrasment of riches.

Alex Lynn is being lined up to replace Massa, not Valteri, just not next year.

• 3 weeks later...

I can't see much change now. Nico H might just move to Le Mans Series racing.

The weak drivers have lots of money and the rest are just doing a good job. There isn't much change needed. Manor would love a bigger fish to drive investment...but well I just don't know where they are going.

There is another factor in the shape of HAAS assuming that car arrives. With HEAVY Ferrari backing.

I expect Alexander Rossi to be involved (maybe as a 3rd) and Esteban Gutiérrez to drive alongside another. Now they may get someone in the twighlight of their career to lead the team. Not Button. But it would be a coup to lure Massa, depends if Massa really thinks he can win with Williams, or if a big pay cheque to end te career would be best.

There are too many great drivers without an option. They literally need more cars. But they can't do that till CVC and FOM are removed as there's no apetite in big corps to do business with them.

Not looking good for McLaren

No not surprised just a shame he brings so much cash as i'd like to see someone else in the seat, he's just not up to it

I wonder how much of his cash has gone to fixing the damage he keeps doing ?