Dragonball 2015 - Rotterdamned Again - 15th May to 17th May 2015 - Chat Thread

Branners

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The guy doesnt know me, so he needs to say yes, I need to find out if I can get the holiday & I need to get to Ashford. In that order !!

I am halfway there, the Girlfriend has said yes, so has Mike, Now just annual leave to sort and to get to Ashford.

Any one driving past junction 2 of the M3 ??

The guy doesnt know me, so he needs to say yes, I need to find out if I can get the holiday & I need to get to Ashford. In that order !!

If you guys get somthing sorted you can jump in my car around 2-3pmish today if you want, just need to get near the M3. Would be in the back of the supra but would only be to ashford.

If you guys get somthing sorted you can jump in my car around 2-3pmish today if you want, just need to get near the M3. Would be in the back of the supra but would only be to ashford.

I have got the Annual Leave, will leave work in the next hour. will ring you on the way home. Can you pass my door RG45 7QS ?

Are you guys heading to the Eurotunnel using the M20? If so, what time are you leaving?

Gutted I can't come this time, but as I only live round the corner I think I might perch myself up on one of the bridges and record everyone flying past!

Are you guys heading to the Eurotunnel using the M20? If so, what time are you leaving?

Gutted I can't come this time, but as I only live round the corner I think I might perch myself up on one of the bridges and record everyone flying past!

we are leaving Ashford and travelling down the M20 at 6:50am

Anyone travelling down the A1 - just found out that it's mostly closed due to a lorry fire somewhere south of Lincoln/Newark. Looks like a trip over to the M1 then later.

http://thelincolnite.co.uk/2015/05/severe-delays-south-of-lincoln-after-serious-a1-lorry-crash/

Yes

That's northbound

I've passed it already.

Southbound road is fine and clear

Replied.

If anybody else is passing M3 / Reading about 2/3 ish and can give me a lift to Ashford let me know

Can also be in London zone 1-6 later this evening

Im driving down from Gatwick around 17:00 down to Ashford area. If you can get somewhere near Gatwick then I can give you a lift no problem

Im driving down from Gatwick around 17:00 down to Ashford area. If you can get somewhere near Gatwick then I can give you a lift no problem

Think I have it sorted, but if it all falls through/ can't find my passport straight away. I will give you a shout

Cheers Alan, thats good news. I'll take some marshmallows to toast as we cruise past.

What time you going down ? Might nip over and join you rather than m1 on my own :)

Last coat of wax on, scrubs up quite well for an old banger :D

I'm driving up to Gatwick about 1700.... might pass you on the way!

Got to pick the wife up... needs must I suppose lol