The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Japshow Finale 12th Oct Santapod (club stand)

JamieP

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Need a stand pass really if you can get one?

As said, they are all gone/allocated and were some time ago, but I may be able to lay my hands on one but probably wont know now until the day. Sorry. We did our best to cater for anyone who wanted to attend and in fact went back to SP twice to increase numbers before the cut off date. Supragal did say that she didn't mind giving hers to a Supra owner and she would park in the field, but, I think even that has gone now to Keron.

what time are people getting to santapod for? I have a 2hour+ journey to make so want to know when is the best time to turn up.

I am aiming on getting there pretty early, probably 8.30 ish but just to locate our area and get flags up etc, not much happens before 9-10 normally though.

So mapping was not completed on the dyno for our Aristo.

unfortunately it means going with the Daily at the moment,

So if anyone has any problems with my corrolla being at the stand. i'd gladly give the standpass to someone who can and will use it.

I would have to give it to you on saturdays bluewater meet or at arrival on sunday morning!