The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Japshow Finale 12th Oct Santapod (club stand)

JamieP

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello! Any chance of one more club stand pass, pretty please?

Thanks!

Hi Ems,

There may be one or two left, we had one club stand per ticket on the first purchase of 25 tickets so we had 25 club stands allocated to us for deffinite. I have requested extra but they are unable to guarantee they are able to provide us with extra as we booked the stand quite late and by the time we booked there wasn't many decent pitches left.

So, when I get the stand passes which will be about 2 weeks before the event, I will then know for sure how many spare we will have. At this present time, due to quite a few people buying 2 or more tickets and coming in one car, we are ok with what we have allocated, but am more than happy to distribute any we have over and above the members who have bought through the club once I know how many we have left over.

Edited by Shane (see edit history)

Hey Shane,

That's fine - please can you let me know once you find out? Should I get my entry tickets through the Japshow website? Looking forward to it - hope we can get on the stand as it'll be nice to get a load of Supras all together :-)

Hi Ems,

Hang fire for a day or so, we have had a hiccup with the ticket sakes so far and it looks as though we have 2 left, am sure Steve will be along later to confirm. How many are you after? If not, then you can get them in advance via Santa Pod website or on the day at the gate, just works out a bit more expensive.

Are we having the flags and banners up at this one this year? Looked a bit, "dump your car and run" last year.

Yes Dude, I did mention it to Darren (keeper of all things flag like) at JAE last week and will sort something out for sure.

Hi Ems,

Hang fire for a day or so, we have had a hiccup with the ticket sakes so far and it looks as though we have 2 left, am sure Steve will be along later to confirm. How many are you after? If not, then you can get them in advance via Santa Pod website or on the day at the gate, just works out a bit more expensive.

Shane - I'm after 2 tickets (2 people in one car) but am happy to wait until you can let me know if you have any spares :-) thanks!

Great news!

Santa Pod have got the stand passes out to me much earlier than they said they would.

So, can I ask all of you that have paid to send me a PM with the address that you would like us to send both the ticket and stand pass to please. If you haven't already provided your registration number, then please do so now.

I will simply be copying and pasting the name and address you send me in the PM onto an envelope so be sure to get it right first time, thanks.

Shane

Any idea yet if you have spares?
PM sent Dane.

PM'D you Shane.
Thanks Chris, glad you are going to make it this time, make sure your Dad takes it easy on the way there;)

OK, keep the addresses coming folks, thanks.

So here is the official list of who has paid: If you think you have paid and your name is not on the list then please get in touch asap.

*mattdavies - - 1 ticket

*clay - - 2 tickets

*Shane - - 1 ticket

*Carmel - - 1 ticket

*Jcbt - - 2 tickets

*Benjy - - 1 ticket

*Abz - - 1 ticket

*Ric - - 2 tickets

*JamieP - - 1 ticket

*Freddy - - 2 tickets

*Walkerstrider - - 2 tickets

drew 007 - - 2 tickets

*black_widow87 - - 2 tickets

*Tkddav3 - - 2 tickets

*T14PPA - - 2 tickets

*absz - - 2 tickets

*Fastcar - - 2 tickets

*Axl - - 3 tickets

*Big Supes - - 2 tickets

* Mk4Gaz - - 1 ticket

* kayjay0_7 - - 1 ticket

*Supragal - - 1 ticket

*Josh42 - - 1 ticket

* Marty - - 1 ticket

*Supra Ems 2 tickets

* Indicates that I have received your address.

All the above get stand passes too in with their tickets.

Stand passes only going out to:

Callaway Motorsport

Supersizejim

Myrddin

Anger

Baldy

Kirky-123

If there is anyone else who is definitely going and would like to park on the stand, then please contact me as I may be able to get you a pass.

Edited by Shane (see edit history)

New member only picking up my first Supra today, but if you have another spare it would be good to come and meet some of you

James

Hi James and welcome.

Let me know if you are definitely coming and I will keep a pass for you. All the tickets via the club have sold so you will have to either buy on!line direct from Santa Pod or buy at the gate on the day. But you wilbe most welcome should you make it. Look forward to meeting you and hearing about your car. Lots of members from the Surrey area so maybe you could drive up with someone.