The mkiv Supra Owners Club

James's DJG Turbo Project

TheTurtleshead

Those brakes look very nice dude, Thought about those hybrids that Pauls testing in TTC with a syvecs maybe? Instead of the single route.

Maybe. Depends if they are 5 million quid like I expect they might be! I'd also like to see some data on them first. They have potential for sure, but they need to be proven first, could be fantastic.

Edited by TheTurtleshead (see edit history)

Not a fan of the stock bonnet scoop Sir Logan…. sorry! Always thought they looked like an afterthought.

Had a cheeky tesy-fit of the brakes today. I am pleased to report that they fit underneath the wheels.. yay! They do touch the wheel weights, but only just as you can see in the pic.. With some tactical relocation they should be fine.

I want to strip them down and refurb with all new seals..etc before I fit them, but at least I know they go on now! :D

Proper Brakes.

I need extended ARP wheel studs if anyone has a set lying around? :D The bell is thicker than stock and I don't believe there is enough thread on the studs to be safe.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=177507&stc=1&d=1385231474

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=177508&stc=1&d=1385231474

Very nice mate, are you upgrading to stainless pistons or do these come with stainless as standard? Will look the nuts with a fresh paint and bolts on the calipers and bells. Did you get rears as well?

Very nice mate, are you upgrading to stainless pistons or do these come with stainless as standard? Will look the nuts with a fresh paint and bolts on the calipers and bells. Did you get rears as well?

Aluminium Pistons dude. I have a set of brand new rear Jag XJR Calipers that I will mount on the back with UK discs when I get the time. :)

James we should set-up a Cambridge/Suffolk/Norwich/Peterbourough mini meet? maybe go out for a curry or something?

I was going to have a crack at organising something in one of my favourite local pubs…. Big car park and great food. :D

A pub you say???

MKIV Supra Christmas Dinner? :D

Sounds interesting.... We should definitely do something local...

Now we're talking!

A friend of mine owns this place if you want me to sort out a dinner? Don't might driving up and catching up with the cool crew :cool:

http://www.spiceloungerestaurant.co.uk

We can also have a good giggle about our antics at SantaPod with us 3 :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Oh dear Ben what have you done :D

The main thing I am unsure of is how the forum made a smiley of Bailey junior and tkdav3 look so realistic.

Branners has a gift.

- - - Updated - - -

Those garage pics are stunning James. I wish I had chance to take a better nosey at the car at Santapod, but alas, the rain stopped play.

Cheers mate. All praise must go to Dan Sherwood of JP, he did an excellent job. :D