The mkiv Supra Owners Club

James's DJG Turbo Project

TheTurtleshead

The sticker was on the car in Japan... If I remove it I think it will damage the paint. Both rear quarters need painting and the rear bumper. Once it goes to Simon It will come off. I am tempted to leave it though... Part of the history and I actually quite like it

Withdrawal symptoms caused by no Zen Yen being found maybe? ;)

The sticker was on the car in Japan... If I remove it I think it will damage the paint. Both rear quarters need painting and the rear bumper. Once it goes to Simon It will come off. I am tempted to leave it though... Part of the history and I actually quite like it

Do you know what the sticker says? Could be just a random bumper sticker - "Honk if you're Horny"

Do you know what the sticker says? Could be just a random bumper sticker - "Honk if you're Horny"

Wondered why that Japanese guy was laughing so much on the M6 this morning!

Can't decide between facelift indicators or the DRL's that I think DaveR has.. Quite like them!

MVP Poly Lip going up for sale later if anyone is interested? :)

Wondered why that Japanese guy was laughing so much on the M6 this morning!

Can't decide between facelift indicators or the DRL's that I think DaveR has.. Quite like them!

MVP Poly Lip going up for sale later if anyone is interested? :)

What you need is some LED facelift indicators;)

The wheels have finished the car dude very nice!

Are you going to colour code the trim pieces?

What you need is some LED facelift indicators;)

The wheels have finished the car dude very nice!

Are you going to colour code the trim pieces?

Thanks dude :)

I like the satin trim pieces dude, looks good on Black, Red and Silver. I don't think it would work on Green. Don't like those indicators mate, no offence. More suited to a more stealthy look. I'd like a row of LED's in a set of facelift indicators... Like DRL's. Then orange bulbs for indicators.

Why mate? I think it looks ace as it is…. Although I was looking at pictures of James's car last night… the Kansai has grown on me. Stock on steroids sort of. However I need to find somewhere that does them in polyurethane.. I'm not entertaining carbon. It would last 5 minutes where I live. :D

:D That is what I like to hear ;)

Ah man, the roads here aren't great either - just have to be careful :thumbs:

If somewhere does a polyurethane Kansai I'll definitely be buying one just to have :)

Why mate? I think it looks ace as it is…. Although I was looking at pictures of James's car last night… the Kansai has grown on me. Stock on steroids sort of. However I need to find somewhere that does them in polyurethane.. I'm not entertaining carbon. It would last 5 minutes where I live. :D

Does look great pants. Just my opinion with the awesome look you've gone for would be finished off a treat with the lip. Each to their own though mate !

Does look great pants. Just my opinion with the awesome look you've gone for would be finished off a treat with the lip. Each to their own though mate !

What do you think of the one in the link dude?

I just don't think it suited green…. Maybe colour coded but thats a pita…! Stone chips etc..

http://www.ebay.com/itm/93-98-TOYOTA-SUPRA-JDM-TR-D-STYLE-FRONT-BUMPER-LIP-SPOILER-POLY-URETHANE-BLACK-/130737580300?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Model%3ASupra&hash=item1e7091290c&vxp=mtr

Perfection :cool: Those wheels really do make the car.

Great that you're not sticking anything to the front bumper. The only couple of things i's maybe consider would be removing the window tints and stickers, and a better looking, highly polished exhaust (Blitz NUR spec?) Are you going for facelift sidelights/indicators?

Tints are an oem option apparently.. I like them so they're staying :) No-one can see what you have in the boot either which is a plus!

The HKS Ti is IMO the finest fitting, looking and sounding exhaust on a supra, the note and proportions are perfecto. It will be staying.. Although saying that the bobbin mount is f'cked and the rear rubber is wrong so it's hanging to one side.:D

Not being deliberately anti btw. :) Just my personal preference!

Indicators.. not sure yet! I like DaveR's DRL's.

Out of interest what does everyone think this is worth now? I have no idea… Not sure if the Auto to TT6 Detracts at all? The G'box has done almost the same miles as the car… and the conversion was well executed. The evidence is in the thread!

Edited by TheTurtleshead (see edit history)

Tints are an oem option apparently.. I like them so they're staying :) No-one can see what you have in the boot either which is a plus!

The HKS Ti is IMO the finest fitting, looking and sounding exhaust on a supra, the note and proportions are perfecto. It will be staying.. Although saying that the bobbin mount is f'cked and the rear rubber is wrong so it's and is dragging it to one side.:D

Not being deliberately anti btw. :) Just my personal preference!

Indicators.. not sure yet! I like DaveR's DRL's.

Out of interest what does everyone think this is worth now? I have no idea… Not sure if the Auto to TT6 Detracts at all? The G'box has done almost the same miles as the car… and the conversion was well executed. The evidence is in the thread!

with the wheels? maybe 14k?

without and with the conversion maybe 12k or something around that perhaps. But selling supras is difficult at the moment, so might be less, either way it is an awesome car dude, so don't you dare sell it :D :p