The mkiv Supra Owners Club

TT VVTi Conversion DONE!!

Abz

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Nicholas

Congrats Abz, glad you got back safe and sound. Your car pulls incredibly well for a stock motor, that VVTI bock beat several forum BPU'd cars a few years back, though I won't name names haha! it'll be awesome when the clutch has been changed! :)

As above Greg's clutch looks like a good buy! :cool:

Congratulations mate, looks good, I'm liking the black on white, you have done everything properly without cutting corners and that speaks volumes.

I enjoy a good write up, it has improved my stupid long day on my 9th consecutive shift! Cheers Abz.

thank you to some of you who actually read the whole thing!!

No problem matey, I like a good write up. ;)

Congrats on the turbo-y goodness. Perfect timing for some nice weather too. :cool:

- - - Updated - - -

and may i just say that you now dont have to be brave to open your bonnet at bluewater ,it will be welcomed lol :D

:haha: :D

well done mate, vvti all the way imo

Ill add to your story on the thursday Abz came to collect my supra to take to

Garage786 ,as im a caretaker at a school and i live next door ,abz got to mine around 8.30am just as all the kids was coming in to the school lol he had a mass possy of kids all round him :innocent:, as he drove my car off (the kids was all saying to me has that guy brought your supra hahahah)

Part 2

when abz dropped my car of on the friday night he said to me on the phone, he would be with me around 9ishpm as his last train was 9.45pm from walsall.

he turns up at mine at 9.20ish OMG :blink:,so i drop him of in the main town where Train station was in the Zafira,and Abz ran all the way to the station on foot :p He then texed me to say he got on train with like 45 secs left Close call or what :rolleyes:

But all in all im glad you sorted it mate and thanks for giving my supra a wash mate it was gleaming on my drive.

- - - Updated - - -

Was good to meet you Abz, if only we got a complete VVTi throtle body to try sooner :(

i offerd him my car all week lol