The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Andrew`s Single turbo 6 speed V161 Build

Andrew K

Where did your get your wheel done mate

Got it done by Jack at http://royalsteeringwheels.com/order/

I had seen his work before as a member on here called evinX had his wheel re-trimmed by the same place, when I looked them up they were just up the road from me in Aylesbury so went round in person to see the chap and sort out getting my wheel done, very nice and easy to deal with and he done an awesome job. :)

Quality Andrew. Looks soooooo goooooodddd :)

Puts me at so much ease seeing what srd have produced looking through all the builds ect. And Lee is such a nice guy!!

Bet your having such a blast in it at the moment :)

Thanks mate :)

Yeah no need to worry as when Lee and the team have finished with your car I bet that will be another awesome creation and perfect in every way.

Your right there mate I can't get enough of it and out driving it as much as possible before the really bad weather starts to come, it's the sound of it plus the performance that every time I put my foot down and it pins you back in the drivers seat it just puts a big smile on my face. :D

• 4 weeks later...

I know I haven't done any updates since picking the car up from SRD but I've been out quite a bit driving the car and enjoying it :) the power of this thing now is just amazing and I love how it drives :eyebrows: had a few cars here and there try it on with me but they soon seem to give up lol, not sure if it's a mixture of all the sounds coming from under the bonnet or the distinctive exhaust note it now has from the big turbo & cams.

I have ordered a new handbrake assembly (with the leather gator) and a new scuttle panel from Steve Manley to smarten up the outside & inside of the car a bit, will be picking these up in January hopefully.

I know when my car was in at SRD a few people were asking me about my AP Racing brakes I had fitted, well these things work really well and you only need to just touch the pedal to feel them working and from hard braking when dong faster speeds they stop the car very well :) so would recommend these if you are looking for a good brake setup.

attachment.php?attachmentid=207575&stc=1&d=1450629082

image.jpg

I know I haven't done any updates since picking the car up from SRD but I've been out quite a bit driving the car and enjoying it :) the power of this thing now is just amazing and I love how it drives :eyebrows: had a few cars here and there try it on with me but they soon seem to give up lol, not sure if it's a mixture of all the sounds coming from under the bonnet or the distinctive exhaust note it now has from the big turbo & cams.

I have ordered a new handbrake assembly (with the leather gator) and a new scuttle panel from Steve Manley to smarten up the outside & inside of the car a bit, will be picking these up in January hopefully.

I know when my car was in at SRD a few people were asking me about my AP Racing brakes I had fitted, well these things work really well and you only need to just touch the pedal to feel them working and from hard braking when dong faster speeds they stop the car very well :) so would recommend these if you are looking for a good brake setup.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=207575&stc=1&d=1450629082

May have asked this before but where abouts in bucks are you mate? There's a meet on the 3rd of jan if your interested, aylesbury way :) car looks awesome too :thumbs:

May have asked this before but where abouts in bucks are you mate? There's a meet on the 3rd of jan if your interested, aylesbury way :) car looks awesome too :thumbs:

I live in Hazlemere which is between Beaconsfield and the not so popular High Wycombe, yeah would be up for a meet in Aylesbury as its only 25 minutes away for me :) have to let me know a bit more about it?

Thanks mate :) I'm chuffed to bits with it.

In

I live in Hazlemere which is between Beaconsfield and the not so popular High Wycombe, yeah would be up for a meet in Aylesbury as its only 25 minutes away for me :) have to let me know a bit more about it?

Thanks mate :) I'm chuffed to bits with it.

Ahh cool, I drive through there most days on the way to work, I'm just outside of risborough. It's a boosted uk meet, a few

Gtr's, evo's, odd lambo and lots of other jap stuff. I'm the only supra though, meet for breakfast then go for a drive :)

In

Ahh cool, I drive through there most days on the way to work, I'm just outside of risborough. It's a boosted uk meet, a few

Gtr's, evo's, odd lambo and lots of other jap stuff. I'm the only supra though, meet for breakfast then go for a drive :)

Sounds like a good meet and never really heard about it before, wouldn't mind going to that so will have to keep me posted about it mate :) take it it's more of a day time meet rather than in the evening?

Sounds like a good meet and never really heard about it before, wouldn't mind going to that so will have to keep me posted about it mate :) take it it's more of a day time meet rather than in the evening?

Yeah I'll keep you informed bud, yeah it's on a Sunday and was a good little crowd last time, would be nice to see another supra there. Il let you know :)

• 2 months later...

Been a while since I updated my project thread! But I've been busy enjoying the car and getting some miles on it :) now that I have the cars back at SRD as Lee wanted to give it a health check and make sure everything is ok since it was last in, there's a couple of little problems to sort out but nothing major and I also asked if the exhaust could be modified / extended a bit as it was starting to mess my rear bumper up from heat etc.

Just had these pictures through from Lee and the exhaust is looking a lot better and out past the edge of the rear bumper now.

attachment.php?attachmentid=209871&stc=1&d=1457375631

attachment.php?attachmentid=209872&stc=1&d=1457375631

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I'm looking forward to Saturday afternoon bud I'm Evan going to get mine out the garage and spiv her up so she doesn't look to bad next to yours lol

Wouldn't worry about that as the shine on yours will put mine to shame ;) plus mine will be filthy from the drive down to SRD last Saturday.