The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Andrew`s Single turbo 6 speed V161 Build

Andrew K

Bet you can't wait now, building is the fun bit but driving it will be even better will need to have a mini meet when you come to pick her up

No i can`t mate :) it has been fun doing some of the work myself and then passing it on to SRD to fit it all and get it running sweet, just looking forward now to take it out for a drive :eyebrows: yes i would be up for that and having a mini meet when i go pick her up, be nice to meet up.

I'm liking it! [emoji106]

thanks Bud :)

Updates ?? :)

Sorry Luc internet is rubbish at work so struggle to log in and upload pics etc, but i`m home now so the update is coming :)

Well i can`t explain how much i was looking forward to the updates from Lee today :D but shortly after 10am Lee had started and the updates where coming through.

attachment.php?attachmentid=205547&stc=1&d=1444404350

first report was the car had done 400WHP at 0.9 Bar, not a bad start i thought :)

The second one was the car had now done 485WHP at 1.4 Bar, Lee said now it was running a bit rich so giving it a tweak. Thinking to myself this is looking promising.

The next update was the one that was a shock and made me smile! i was hoping for anything over 500BHP but Lee`s final report was the cars all done and at 617.7BHP at 1.6 Bar :blink: can just imagine how happy i was.

Looking forward to picking her up now :D just want to say a massive Thank You to Lee and the guys at SRD as they have done an outstanding job as always and have been very helpfully along the way while doing all the work. Again can`t Thank you Guys enough.

attachment.php?attachmentid=205548&stc=1&d=1444405077

attachment.php?attachmentid=205549&stc=1&d=1444405077

Dyno Video to come :)

image 100.jpg

image 101.jpg

image 102.jpg

Yes mate.

Really nice figures for such a small AR.

Thanks Luc

From all the parts I've collected over the years and put together I had a rough idea what I would hope the power figure would be, When the time came and after speaking to Lee he assured me it would be well over the 500 bhp mark and closer to the 600 bhp mark :)

I'm not to clued up about the AR's on turbos but the kit I bought second hand was put together by SRD i think when it was originally fitted to Geo's supra so had a good feeling it would be ok, is a shame it's a bit of an old Gen turbo and Lee said that was one of the things holding it back from some higher figures! So may run this for a while and see how I get on as I'm exactly where I wanted to be with the power figure and maybe down the line the next big mod's will be the turbo. :)

• 1 month later...

Well the time has come and Lee and the guys have now sorted out all the little teething problems and the car is now ready to be picked up which will be this Saturday :)

Can't wait to get behind the wheel and see what she drives like, just hope the weathers OK as I'm hearing there could be chances of snow! :rolleyes:

Well the time has come and Lee and the guys have now sorted out all the little teething problems and the car is now ready to be picked up which will be this Saturday :)

Can't wait to get behind the wheel and see what she drives like, just hope the weathers OK as I'm hearing there could be chances of snow! :rolleyes:

Man great new but yes weather is going to be crap :-(

Finally. :cool:

Go easy on the way home .... weather is s*** for big power ;)

Man great new but yes weather is going to be crap :-(

Thanks guys I will go easy as I've been watching the weather, can't believe it's going to snow in places tomorrow! :rolleyes: was looking forward to the nice drive home from SRD to get used to the car.

Nice!!!!!! Great news bet you cannot wait haha.

Thanks yeah can't wait to get behind the wheel and drive it.