The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How to make my 2JZ revv higher

calebharry

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you joking or serious? If you are how is that gonna work?

Ask a mod. I'll pay your £10 then you can experience and benefit from the biggest pot of Supra knowledge anywhere with by far and away the nicest bunch of people I've had the privilege of meeting. And listen and take note of all the advice you get, it'll save you time, money and upset.

Any mod want to let me know how to sort this?

- - - Updated - - -

:blink:

I don't think he meant the love bit mate! At least, I hope he didn't!!!

Edited by ellis (see edit history)

On what you said earlier about the insurance on an N/A being cheaper, it's not always the case. I'm not sure what insurance over there is like but I was looking into an N/A that's currently for sale on here recently. Done an online quote to see how much it would be and it seemed a little high so done another quote an a UK TT and the TT was almost £800 cheaper :)

:D

Good luck fella, you still have to pay us for the advice, how else do you think we all got rich?!

An one more thing before you go, focus on your life. You'll understand when you get older, we have all been there :)

Love your family and those around you, end of the day these are just tins we enjoy for our selfish passion but don't let it stop you living.

Use this passion to push yourself in your education and career aspriations. :thumbs:

Mills and Boon have nothing on you - that nearly brought a tear to my eye which you will probably have when you get the bill for your modded tin:)

I was sent this in a pm from the Op regarding ellis it seems- And no, i meant the money part...(But secretly inside i love you too)If you are absolutely sure about it, I dont want to feel as if i have put you in a position as if you feel like you HAVE to do it... Because i honestly dont mind... If you WANT to pay it, you dont have to, but if you love me enough and if you are sure that you want to... that would be very nice! Wait... I cant post anymore so ill try message one of you to do it for me

THANKS!!!

Looks like he secretly loves us all then! :D

Re: Hey, could you please post this, im not allowed anymore!

Originally Posted by calebharry

Originally Posted by ellis

Ask a mod. I'll pay your £10 then you can experience and benefit from the biggest pot of Supra knowledge anywhere with by far and away the nicest bunch of people I've had the privilege of meeting. And listen and take note of all the advice you get, it'll save you time, money and upset.

- - - Updated - - -

Pm'd me too

I love to feel the love - buts its not for me its all for you Ellis:love:

And no, i meant the money part...(But secretly inside i love you too)If you are absolutely sure about it, I dont want to feel as if i have put you in a position as if you feel like you HAVE to do it... Because i honestly dont mind... If you WANT to pay it, you dont have to, but if you love me enough and if you are sure that you want to... that would be very nice! Wait... I cant post anymore so ill try message one of you to do it for me

Thanks!!

Mills and Boon have nothing on you - that nearly brought a tear to my eye which you will probably have when you get the bill for your modded tin:)

Didn't they write fantasy books about rape?! :D

Most likely just something in your eye John! I haven't even got the bill yet and I already have a tear in my eye thinking about it!!

If a mod wants to set me up a way to pay this I'll sort it - one more nutter in the asylum can't hurt

You'll need to speak to a grown up grown up mate. Steve would be the best to talk to, they deal with the admin stuff :)

Have we got a new forum pet now then?

Maybe soon :sly:

If a mod wants to set me up a way to pay this I'll sort it - one more nutter in the asylum can't hurt

hay where's my twenner i weeeely weeeeely what to got fast in my swooopra too i like all that bwrraaaahhh boop bop brwarrrh psh psh too you know!

and the gwuys at works make fun of me becuase my penis is too big it not fair ;)

Hi Ellis.

That's a very nice gesture :)

Steve tends to deal with the financials so I won't change the lucky chap's status until Steve sees it's all gone through.

And then he'll probably attend to it anyway.

As I've said to him - spend the next year sipping from the knowledge pool that is this place and really learn some things about the car he wants to build. Then in a year's time, if he thinks it's a good £10 investment, he can pay his own membership fee!

Also, I OWN him now! :D