The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How to make my 2JZ revv higher

calebharry

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ummm, Its people like you saying stuff like that which makes me not want to join... I came here because i thought Supra owners would be cool, and i could talk to them about cars... But no, it turns out half of you are d!cks, just like the people at school, giving me rubbish all the time, i came here to get a break and talk to some people who actually own and know stuff about Supras and other cars... But do you know what, i dont care anymore... Im so over it... And do you know why i can take 'Banter' so well? Because I have gotten used to for the whole 15 years of my life person to person... I get used to ignoring it and keep saying what im saying, Untill someone pushes it too far and i just walk off... Kind of like what im going to do now...

So all the people who were nice to me thanks...

Im gonna leave now

Good luck getting your supra one day. They are brilliant cars. Sorry you have to deal with scumbags at school unfortunately such is life and you will always have to deal with those sort of people.

Its a shame you don't want to join the forum. Good luck with getting your car

And why did you have to take the swearing out? It makes me sound as if im NOT serious, when i actually am... And yeah no poopy!

It makes it sound like you are a 15 year old keyboard warrior trying to play with the big boys.........oh....wait :rolleyes:

Just because your name is orange doesn't mean you can cyber bully people..... oh wait turns out you can.

I only bully Chris Bailey ;)

He remindes me of me when I first joined the forum! Im so glad its all over...:D

I like banter so it never really bothered me!

For you, it will never be over :sly:

Good luck getting your supra one day. They are brilliant cars. Sorry you have to deal with scumbags at school unfortunately such is life and you will always have to deal with people those sort of people.

Its a shame you don't want to join the forum. Good luck with getting your car

I DO want to join the forum, but I just dont want to join it if all i get is so called 'Banter' and noone takes me seriously... BTW i can see what all of you look like thanks to 'Littler's video :) I can imagine my Supra there... But it would cost a lot to send her half way across the world and back...

I guess i kind of over-reacted a bit but im so used to people being serious when they say stuff like that, i cant tell anymore if its a joke or not... So i am sorry for over-reacting...

And im not gonna have my Supra for another 5 years so i dont see the point in paying if m just gonna forget the stuff you guys tell me... And there will probably be other parts out by then so these things were talking about now may have become obsolete...

So i dont think im gonna use my money joining up now... But ill still read other stuff and take notes... Apparently this is my last post... So i will properly say goodbye now unless the mods are feeling generous :) ... But yeah... See you guys some other time! Bye!

(a mix of this is what my supra will look like)

TS white.jpg

TS Bodykit rear.jpg

This bodykit

White with cf hood black rims.jpg

With this bonnet and very similar wheels

Supra boot.jpg

With this boot (ignore the other cars)

And thats it... So yeah... See you guys in 5 years or so! Bye! :)

When I gwow up I'm gonna fwy pwanes weally fast, yeah, like jet pwanes and everyfin, neeeeooooowwwwww, yeah, yeah, and den, and den, and den, I'm gonna buy a weally fast car, and den, and den, I'm gonna make it go like a jet pwane, neeeeoooowwwwww, yeah, and and and den I'm gonna put in some well good sounds, boooooooommmmmmm, and den make it go weally fast again and put big wheels on and den a kit like from dat film but betterer and den, and den, and den when I fly weally weally fast pwanes, neeeeeeeooooooowwwwwww boooooommmmmmm (dat bit was da sound barrier like breakin cos I'm fwyin so faaaassssssttttt) and I get lots and lots and lots of money I'm going to spend it all on an engine dat goes bub bub bub bub piiisssshhhhhh . . . . . oooohhhh boobs . . . . . . and den I'm neva goona eat in her or breeve in her even and I'm gonna wash her every minnit of every day coz I love her already and I'll call her Boobie and nobody will eva put their feet in her and I will neva dwive her fast apart fwom when I dwive her fast like a jet pwane, neeeeeeoooooowwwwwww piiisssshhhhhhhhh (dump valve like) and den, and den, and den . . . . . . . but first I'm gonna buy a Onda and put wims on it and den, and den, and den . . . . . oooh need the toilet . . . . . . . . . . ox bow lakes . . . . . . . I wuv my car

:rlol: Ellis, if that was any shorter it would be in my Sig. Im still crying now.